Prologue

Hey dis is Lilian my name is pronounced (Lily-an) I'm 5'2 and I'm the color of caramel,my hair is two toned ,it's black and a blondish brown,I get it from my mom and my eyes are naturally hazel and my mother gave me curves in all the right places,everybody says I have a body like a model I think so to,they also say my butt is like WOWZER!!,and my chest is the size all boys like,they also say when god made me he made me an angel,they say he accidentally made me because nobody's perfect and my lips are pink and smooth and everyone say my face is a beautiful china doll because my eyes are chinky like Chinese people but it fits me,I'm half Puerto Rican,Irish,Chinese,Dominican,and Italian,I wear a small size in any kind of shoes I. wear a 3 and a 4,I have alot of swagg,I wear every sneaker up to Jordans,lebrons,polos,nikes,uggs,converse's,timberland's,and all different kinds of shoes and I wear opened toed shoes and all the nice and poppin' clothes out now,like Hollister,Abercrombie & Fitch,Polo,Nautica,and more nice clothed I'm 15 years old and I live in Staten Island New York .Im livin with my adopted parents right now cause my real mom is a drug addict for life and my real dad walked out on me and my mom,apart of me thinks that the reason why my mom is a drug addict is because of my dad,she threw herself out the window once she started taking dem drugs,she ain't been right since.My dad on the other hand just left me behind as a infant what a bastard I hate him for that he didn't even see me grow,see me do good in life, no graduation or nothin so lets change that position because I have no father.The lifestyle in Staten Island is crazy as hell O.M.G how could I forget my sweet,lovely,sexy,brown skin caramel like boyfriend nashone he fire (really sexy) I'm so glad I met dis nigga,Oh snap I just noticed I was telling my life story,let me stop chattin and get to my lifestyle.Here go my stupid unique not so perfect life.