How my life first started

It started like this,I was a little kid doing little kid things.I didn't know what the heck was happing.l thought my life was great.But it was not.I can't remember something's but I still can remember some stuff. I rembered that I got beat and left like I was a dog that was wanting to come in are who needed someone to love and hold on to. There was no one but my three sisters,Zoe Ricki and Libby.
I dont see how I made it this far but I did and at the time I didnt know what was going on, I thought that I was having fun but the fun I think I was having was not fun at all. Seriously I was scared and I didnt know it. I needed help not just me my sisters as well. My real mom was all ways having sex with her so called husband at the Time. He was a fucking ass hole. He hurt me and my sister and he is paying time for what he did to one of my sisters. If you want to know who that is that is Ricki. She got hurt sexually. One day I couldn't find Ricki, so I went of trying to find her. I look everywhere, but not this one place. It was this room that she got hurt in. If I had the chance and if I knew that she was getting hurt I would have stop it.
I called for her and called for her saying "Ricki Ricki Ricki where are you." In tears. I was crying so much, I didnt know what to do. So I waited for her to come out where ever she was. It mad me so sad, she came out from where ever she was and she was in tears. I was so worried I ask her."Ricki where was you,I been looking for you." She says "I can't tell you, he said I can't tell I get in trouble." I said "ok."