Chapter 1 ~ Surviving

The first thing I thought of swamp island, was that it was unusual and perplexing. ( Partially because of its name.) And it definitely didn't look like the picture on the brochure, I can tell you that!

                                                          On the brochure.....

                                                           How it ACTUALLY looked....

I travelled on a boat, with my crew, they nominated me to go on the island for business discussions  with the people. Well there's no one here! AARRGGHHH. I can't wait to get out of here. I'm hungry , exhausted and downright annoyed! I attempted to find the rest of the crew, nowhere to be seen.

I, Katherine Heart have only been here for six hours. Still no sign of humans nor sustainable food. How will i survive? What am I going to do? This journal is the only thing I can really write what I'm feeling. I fear that I'm being watched by creatures, sounds weird right? But I'm NOT going mad! I can tell you that! 

Hoping to get out of here, I then started searching for the boat stranded on this isolated island round about when the sun was setting.It's not anywhere. It seems to have suspiciously moved!!!But instead of finding the boat,I found something more sinister. I had established a VILLAGE! With PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The only thing that was very weird, was that I had remembered the trees, bushes and the pathway that had led to this place. There was no village here when I came before, just nature. Maybe I was really MAD!

Approaching the people was quiet hard, It was as if they couldn't hear me. Trying and trying, I couldn't get their attention! Screeching , screaming didn't even get their recognition.Come to think of it, I noticed that the villagers were VERY PALE! All of them were wearing white clothes and were talking to each other not noticing a random person (ME .)I attempted to talk to the children, but all of a sudden,they passed in the middle of my stomach. Was i dead, or were they all ghosts?? By now any of those two options seemed as real as life was.