Chapter 4 ~ The most stupidest thing I had EVER done in my life.

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT, YOU HAPPY NOW! NOW MY DREAMS ARE LYING TO ME!!!!!! YOU WIN DIARY!!!!

Now, I WASN'T a quitter, but if you were wrong, you'd feel pretty useless. If this one thing didn't work, then I was DOOMED to stay here and NEVER escape.

The thing I had to do, was that I had to........... BUILD A BOAT!!!!!!!!!! Now, I had to locate the tree's branches and  get rope.

All I had to do was build loads of things and get out of here, now!!! This island was so annoying, especially because of all the quietness. I couldn't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I gathered the wood,I stared at the shore and I thought to myself, ' what would it be like, when Iv'e left this island.' It was rather sad to be honest. I stared at the shore.

Anyway, I had A LOT of work to do, including getting out of here

Anyway, I had A LOT of work to do, including getting out of here.                           By the time I had finished, It was about the time when the sun was setting. I got my boat, and by the time I had even recognised it, I was already in the sea.

 I got my boat, and by the time I had even recognised it, I was already in the sea

 Then, disaster...........................................................

The wind blew hard and strong, pushing me down onto the boat, I leaped out and tried to steer the boat as hard as I could, no use! (What a coincidence! ) The wind was pushing me CLOSER to the island, instead of pushing me AWAY from the dreaded island!

 It was too hard, even the strongest person alive couldn't even steer this boat, you want to know why? Well i'll tell you, the steering wheel had fallen off and was plunging into the sea, further and further away the boat went. First, the boat kept heading towards the island, now, It was heading away, even MORE than I had wished. WHY DID EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE UNFAIR??????

The only way to be safe, was to get the steering wheel that was probably by the corals in the sea, but I had no choice!!!!!

I got the courage to get up and jump in the water. To be honest, I was VERY surprised how the sea ACTUALLY looked.

                                                           How I imagined it to look