CHAPTER 70

5 Month later.

"Hey baby why are you crying." Kyungsoo ask when he heard Namjoo was crying in the middle of night.

Namjoo shook her head.

He pull Namjoo in his arm and said "Tell me why are you crying. I won't judge. Did you have the same dream again?"

"No I didn't. I don't know why I am crying." And cry out louder. Kyungsoo let out a soft laugh and said "Are you sure?" and pull back.

Namjoo nod and said in sob "Maybe its just my hormone."

Kyungsoo smile. He wipe Namjoo's tears and said "Do you want to eat anything?"

Namjoo nod her head cutely.

"What do you want to eat? Tell me?"

"Ice cream. Oreo Ice Cream."

Kyungsoo smile and said "Okay then. Lets go." Then they walk out the room and to the kitchen holding hand. Kyungsoo took the ice cream from the fridge and said "Come. Let's go and eat at the living room."

When they sit on the couch, Kyungsoo give Namjoo the ice cream and spoon. Namjoo thank him and start to eat it. Kyungsoo just smile looking at Namjoo and playing with her hair.

After eating the ice cream, they walk back in the room.

"Now go to sleep. You need a good rest."

Namjoo just nod her head and lie down. Kyungsoo pull the duvet cove her until her shoulder. "Close your eyes." Kyungsoo said and kiss her forehead.

"Aren't you going to sleep to?" Namjoo ask.

"I am. Just want to make sure you sleep first."

"Lie down and sleep with me. I want to sleep in your arm."

Kyungsoo smile, nod and lie down beside Namjoo. He pull Namjoo near him and kiss her forehead again. "Happy." Namjoo nod. "Now go to sleep." Kyungsoo told Namjoo. Just a few minutes later, namjoo and Kyungsoo both fall asleep.

...

In the morning, Kyungsoo wake up first and saw Namjoo was still sleeping.

"She must be tired from crying last night." Kyungsoo said. Moving his hand slowly from Namjoo, he walk to the bathroom to shower and change. When he was done, he walk out to cook breakfast. After few minutes later, when he was done with the breakfast, he walk in the room and saw Namjoo was still sleeping. Kyungsoo smile, walk toward her and sit at the edge of the bed. then he wake Namjoo up sweetly.

"My sweet sleepy head. Wake up."

Namjoo just snuggle and hug the bloster tighter. Kyungsoo caress her cheek and said "My sweet wife, wake up. You need to have breakfast."

"Ahhh! I'm sleepy and not hungry." Namjoo said eyes close.

"No you need to. Our chipmunk need to eat. You eed to eat. So now come on wake up and take a shower. Or i'll pick you up to the bathroom and bath you."

Namjoo stretch and rub her eyes. She look at Kyungsoo and pout. "I'm sleepy."

"I know. But you still need to eat okay. Now come on stand up."

Namjoo did what Kyugsoo say. She stand up and walk into the bathroom. When she was done. She walk out the room and saw the table was surve with food. Kyungsoo saw her and told her to sit. Namjoo sit and Kyungsoo did to. Then Namjoo start eating. She was eating so much and even add more rice. Kyungsoo just smile and said "Look who is eating so much. Few minutes ago she said she wasn't hungry."