Chapter 12

Months has passed and their relationship just got stronger. Jungkook was getting better with Jimin by his side and hope that Jimin won't get tired of him. He would came home from work and get mad and Jimin will always try his best to calm Jungkook down.

Jimin was so in love with Jungkook to be honest and he knows Jungkook very well now. He's no longer scared of Jungkook anymore and knows how to calm Jungkook down. He took extra classes of his psychology class just for Jungkook but makes sure it doesn't disturb his schedule with Jungkook.

Jungkook was at work and he heard someone was talking about him.

" I heard his gay and has a boyfriend."

" Really?"

" Yes. My sister went to the same college as them and said that she once saw the two boys kissing and Jungkook's boyfriend uploaded their pictures together in Instagram."

" Oh my god! Aren't they ashamed being gay?!"

" I know right. Is the CEO are not embarrassed to have a son like that?"

Jungkook was boiling mad. Who are they to judge him?

" Ehem,"

Their eyes widen.

" Mr Jungkook, what can I do for you?" The employee asked, sweating and feeling very nervous.

" I want you to stop gossiping around before I fired you. Yeah, I can do that." With that, he walked away.

The employees felt scared and hurriedly go back to their cubicle.

-

Jungkook went home, feeling tired and a little bit of mad but both of it went away as he saw Jimin sleeping on the couch.

His Jiminie.

Jungkook knelt down on the floor and lightly pushed the strands of hair that covers Jimin's eyes. He leaned in and kissed the latter's forehead.

" Baby," Jungkook cooed. " Baby, wake up. Let's sleep in the room."

" Jungkook?" Jimin eyes fluttered open and looked at Jungkook. " You're home?"

" Yes. Let's go to bed." Jungkook said, helping Jimin up.

" Have you eaten? What time is it?" Jimin asked, standing up.

" I've eaten and it's 11pm. Sorry for coming home late." Jungkook said.

" It's okay. Let's go to bed." Jimin said, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and walked towards their room together.

-

Jungkook closed the bathroom door and went straight to bed, finding Jimin is still not asleep.

" Why are you still not sleeping?" Jungkook asked as he get on the bed.

" I was waiting for you and wanted to talk to you." Jimin softly replied, shifting closer to Jungkook, resting his head on the latter's chest. " It has only been less than 24 hours and I've missed you already." Jimin pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed the latter's hair.

" I missed you too baby."

" Why were you late today?"

" Last minute meeting. Starts at 6 ends at 11. It was hectic and I was really stress and mad. There's a worker who talked about me being gay and stuff."

" People knows that you're gay?"

" She knows it from her sister. Turns out her sister go to the same college as you and saw us kissing and your post in Instagram with me." Jimin frowned.