Chapter 15

Jimin was looking out the window, his skin is pale, his eyes swollen, his lips are dry, he looks lifeless. He won't come out from his room nor did even eat. Jin was worried about him. He didn't know if he should let Jimin see Jungkook or not. It has been a month since Jimin came home and acted this way, locking himself in his room, barely ate or even touch his food, didn't even talk to Jin.

After Jimin left, he hadn't contact Jin at all. It has been 6 months since he left and Jin was worried then he went to Jimin's college and saw the scene, the scene where Yoongi and Jungkook fought. Jin wanted to approach them but by the time he wanted to walk, Jungkook dragged Jimin which Jin doesn't like how Jungkook treat his little brother that way.

So, he approached Yoongi and asked him what happen. Yoongi told him that Jungkook is a psycho and sick and the other students agreed. Jin was seriously worried and need to get his brother away from Jungkook and blamed himself for not giving Jimin the attention he needed.

Jin felt bad for saying those triggering words to Jungkook. He was never like that but he was scared and worried for Jimin. He knows how it feel to love a psycho because he had a history with a psycho once. Kim Namjoon.

He met Namjoon during his cooking show 2 years ago. He was famous for his good looks, for being a humble young man and a really good cook. He was cooking and he can't help to notice Namjoon watching him in amaze.

After the cooking show, everyone went home but Namjoon was still there, waiting for everyone to leave first so Jin decided to approach him.

" Hello," He greeted. Namjoon looked up at him and blushed.

He can't help but to notice the other boy blushing.

" Hello, Jin-sshi." The boy stood up and bowed.

" Hey, don't need to be so formal." Jin chuckled. " How old are you?"

" I'm 19 years old."

" Oh. You can call me, hyung." Jin smiled. He was 2 years older that Namjoon.

" Jin hyung."

" So, do you come to my show often?" Jin asked, sitting down and Namjoon followed.

" Quite often. I can't cook so I really like watching you cook. You made it look so easy and simple. I, once cook and the kitchen burnt down but not the food." Namjoon said and Jin laughed.

" How is that possible?"

" I don't know. The food somehow survived." Jin laughed harder.

This boy have some good sense.

They've been meeting up for months and Namjoon confessed and Jin gladly accepted him.

Soon, Jin found out that Namjoon has a disorder, a bad one, he's a psychopath. Jin caught him killed one of Jin's crazy fan and that made Jin scared.

He didn't want to push Namjoon away but he has to. Jimin was still living with him and his brother can't know that he's dating a psycho. Namjoon could've hurt Jimin without him knowing so he had to leave Namjoon.

A year later when Namjoon came to face Jin and said that he was sorry and will be gone from Jin's life but only for a few years. He'll come back healthy for Jin, physically and mentally. Then he just left and gone for almost 3 years. Jin still loves him and wishing for him to come back.

He regretted every moment for not staying by Namjoon's side when he knows that Namjoon was sick. He was ashamed of himself and envied Jimin for being so strong for Jungkook.

So, he decided. He didn't want Jimin to make the wrong decision like he did.

" Jimin," He entered his brother room. He walked towards Jimin and sat next to him. " Jimin, please eat and changed into new clothes."