Part 2

At night, I was taking 2 hours on my dress to go to jake's house. And I finally decided I chose a dress with fancy designs. My mom took me to jake's house.At jake's house, I got down from the car and I look at his house house it was a mansion.

I went in his mom took me to jake's room as I open the door I saw jake without clothes and I saw his 6packs. He quickly put on his clothes. We studied and it was quiet I asked him
" Are you going to talk?"
He said, " fine, I will talk I just don't get why are you so quiet. Usually girls will talk up to me."
I said, " Cause you're a playboy so stay 5miles away from me."
He said, " whatever, weirddd see you in school tomorrow."
He called me weird I was mad, I heat his back and we started playing pillow fight. After playing, he looked into my blue eyes and so do I.

I cannot fall for him cause his a player. I quickly step back, I said, "I'm sorry I cannot fall for you cause you're a player." He then hugged me he said, " I will treasure you if you're mine, and I won't cheat u if you're my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?" I agreed. He said that tomorrow he tomorrow he will fetch me to school. He kiss my chick before I left.

Author's Note
I hope you enjoy and my target is 40 readers and please vote. Thank you! Read more and bye!