Part 4

We arrived at 5️⃣star hotel. As we went in the hotel, it looked incredible, as he checked the room I was looking around and he told me that he rent a Mansion instead of a hotel. I was shocked he paid so much because of me.!o

We arrived at the mansion, I got down from the car. I ran in and find my room, my room number is 2024, I stepped in and saw a large bed, he hugged me he asked, " do you like it?". " Of course, I'm sorry that I wasted your money then I looked on the ground😞. He said," don't worry as long as you have me". Then he kissed me softly and he left.

I ran into the walk- in- closet. I wore some premiere outfits and wore a shoes cost 1M. And I made a fishtail braid.

After the dress up, I picked up my phone and saw a unknown number it says
" Hi, Lilith. I'm Mr Collins meet me at Paris park".

" Okay, I will".
I offed the phone and I knew I can't tell Jake about it or he will kill me. So, I went alone.

                    At the park, I saw Mr Collins . He said,
" Hi, Lilith."

" Hi,why did you call me did I do the assignment wrongly?"

" No,it's just that I liked you, in class. I always keep an eye on you".

"Oh."

" Let's go enjoy at the club called Club Paradise".

I agreed cause I need a break cause of Jake.

             We went in and got and drink. After that, ......

Authors Note( MUST READ)
Sorry for the cliffhanger, and also thanks for the votes. And December I will be having a new story out. And now my target is 400. If that's possible. Please vote and comment! @Taylor2629 I hope you like the song I chose for you guys, and I hope it match those chapters. Bye !