1.

Pretty little thang

Here I am at a party.

Bodies on each other. Boys eating their "girlfriends" face off. People picking up random cups from tables. God knows what's in those drinks.

I'm a boss chick , people know not to mess with me. I'm not a naïve twát like some of the venerable dweebs out here thinking their boyfriends are the one for them and then cry when he goes behind their backs with the blonde chick with a nice ass. I hate chicks like that. And I feel sorry for them at the same time. Do they not know they are getting played ?. Do they not know their so called best friend is the whore he's cheating on her with ?. I've learned from the best.

Harry fucking Styles.

"Hey Ari berry." He says squeezing my face with both of his hands. He knows I hate when he calls me that. I'm not a little fucking kid.

"Don't call me that Harry." I hiss at him removing his hands from my face.

Harry was my first love. He did what a typical boyfriend can do. Buy me flowers , drove me to school , take me on dates. I was proven he was the right one for me. I was a naïve little girl too. Was pure and innocent like Harry would always tell me. We were dating for 7 months. Guess what I was ?. A virgin. And guess who I lost it to ?. Harry fucking styles. Everyone I've been with before Harry wanted only one thing. Sex. That's what I was convinced until Harry came along. But I was wrong.

"Okay. Hey Ariana. See you haven't changed one fucking bit." He says grinning at me. I love his accent. That was the best thing I loved.

"Yeah. I wish i could say the same." I spat at him.

"Still holding a grudge I see." He says silenced like he wasn't intending it to be loud.

Oh I heard you Harry Styles.

"A girl doesn't deserve what you did to me , Harry." I say as silenced as he was playing with my arm bracelet.

"All I did was take your virginity so what." He stops and gets closer to me."What's the big deal?" His breath on my lips. I smell the smell of mint.

"You know what the big deal is Harry." I lean a little closer to his lips. "Don't act all innocent. You were the only one in the room when it happened and I knew it was you that did it. You were the one who put thos-"

"I was not!" He yells and some people around us look at us. I want to tell them to mind their fucking business but I don't."I was not Ariana I loved you why would I do that , why would you trust someone that sabotaged your whole life last year." He says quieter.

"You know. I asked myself the same question once." I say and with that I waked away.

Should I continue this? Comments down below and love yaaaaa!!!