3.

Dare Or Dare ?

I wake up to Zayn next to me. I'm in my own bed remembering that I just had a party last night and there is probably some people still here in guest rooms or just probably on the floor. I shake Zayn and try to wake him up but he just groans and turns the other way. Today's Sunday and I need to get some work done.

I remember I have no clothes on also so I go to my bathroom and start to shower scrubbing all parts of my body. I apply some shampoo in my head rinse that then I do the same with conditioner. I turn the water off and wrap my towel around me. I came out my bathroom and to my surprise Zayn isn't there anymore. I look out the window of my bedroom to see that his car isn't there anymore.

Great. He got what he wanted again and I fell for his little game.

I go to my closet and I put my bra and panties on preferably black. I looked in my closet and I saw some light blue shorts and white ruffle top. I decide to take my bra off and put on my clothes. I get a colorful jacket , head to the bathroom and curl my hair.

I hear a knock on my door. I turn off my curling iron and head to see who it is. Of course it's Harry.

"Woah."He said looking up and down my body which made my body heat up.

"Um hey Harry you need something?." I asked him. What is he doing here.

"There is a party tonight at my place and I was wonderin-." He was saying but I stopped him.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said to him and his face looked sad. I mean what makes him think I would go to a party with him.

"Everyone's going to be there and I just wanted to tell you because you never miss one." He says brushing his hands through his hair.

"Yeah I'll be there." I said checking Instagram on my phone. I started to shut the door but he stops it with his foot.

He opened his mouth to say something but he stops. "See you tonight." He removes his foot and walks from my door.

What was he gonna say? I'm so eager to find out but I don't wanna wing it.

I close my door shut and sat down on my couch. I open my computer and start working. I work for my moms business. I used to work at the office but I decided to do work from home. My mom didn't always have this business. She started out small by writing quotes and posting them on social media.People used to use her quotes so she used watermark. One day a person with a lot of followers posted her quote on their page and more and more people started liking her post and people started getting inspired by her quotes and how inspirational they were. My mom can write you here me. So basically some famous writer hit her up and talked about started her own business for writing books with her quotes in them and it got big. On my computer I go over the quotes and I select where they should go in the book. It's pretty hard because it has to be perfect but I'm getting better at it. I try to make my own quotes but they are not as good as hers.

For example....

My moms :
"Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever."

This is just basic:
"Not everything is meant to be, but everything is worth a try."

Me or my moms.? It doesn't matter. One day I'll be successful like her.

••••••

After work I decided to call my friend to go get lunch. It's still about 5:00 and the party still doesn't start until 8:00.

Im walking down the street and I meet her at Gino's. When I see her we exchanged hugs and started talking.

"So you going to this party Harry is talking about." I ask my friend Gigi. Her full name is Gigi Hadid. Well she says she prefers to be called Gigi. She is very pretty and we've been close forever.

"I mean who isn't." She says taking a sip of her drink. "Are you going?" She asked me.

"I mean don't you ever get sick of parties everyday.?" I ask her. There is literally parties every day.

"No." She rolls her eyes." Let's live while we're young Ariana." She says taking my hand.

"Well then. I say fuck yeah let's live while we're young." I shouted and grabbed her hand and head to my place.

This took forever but to update but it's finally hereeeee. xx