Need to pick up some chicks. (Edited)

Decided to post a chapter every Friday and Monday, wait Monday and Friday, I thought because I have a lot of time on my hands ‘why don’t I finish this book?’ well yeah, this book will have around 50-70 chapters but it will definitely have OVER 100 pages :)

…………………………………………..

Word: Demented (I don’t know why I put that there)

Song: Don’t you worry child

Quote: Once in a lifetime, means there's no second chance. -Troy Bolton 

Chapter 19 //  Need to pick up some chicks.

"Sean, do you want to come to the park with us, its getting so boring and I need to pick up some chicks." Luke laughed.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked smiling "Oh and yeah, I'll come."

"Yep, I was joking, I'm just bored, plus Michael needs someone, he's getting lonely." He laughed.

"Hey." Michael interjected.

"Sorry man, I only speak the truth." Luke smiled innocently.

Damn that smile.

"Who is your girlfriend anyways?" I laughed, seriously, how could he get a girl? Wait, that sounded really mean.

Oh well, I'm just a mean person.

"Ashley." He blushed.

Whoa, he blushed?? Um, okay this is awkward.

"Benson?" I stated curiously. because if he is, I'm going to kill Ashley.

"No, no, another one, wasn't she on a date with Logan the other day? That was technically be cheating and, ew, I don't like her like that." Luke fake shuddered.

"But she is hot." Calum laughed high fiving Ashton.

"Oh shut up." Luke said in a posh British accent. Yeah, he's Australian, he can do that.

"Aren't we suppose to leave now?" I asked the guys, yes I'm eager to get out of this stupid bus, yes I tour on these all the time.

I hate being in small areas. It gets hot and yeah.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." Luke said standing up.

I swear he is such an idiot sometimes. I nodded and sat up. "So, are we going to leave, or are we just going to be fat asses and sit here for hours and watch the Vampire Diaries?" I asked (okay, lately I have been having this sudden obsession with the Vampire Diaries, its SOO good, yeah, I'm sad, I've seen every pretty little liars episode TWICE, American horror story, the Carrie diaries and the vampire diaries, so yeah)

"I like this episode." Ashton whined.

"Dude, this is season 1, they have done five seasons, get with the time." Luke said to Ashton. well, um, at least we know someone watch the vampire diaries? I'm a lot of people do, its bloody amazing (no pun intended, lol get it?? bloody? because there's blood? no? okay? well yeah) 

"Shut up, lets go." he grumbled, but cracked a smile.

****

"YES, WE'RE FINALLY HERE, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE WITH NIALL'S FARTS." I sighed dramatically sniffling the air once I was out.