f i v e

C H A P T E R : F I V E 

              [ Selena Gomez / Sean Hemmings ]

"Sean, we're back!" Niall yelled.

"I'm watching The Maze Runner, do you guys want to watch?" I shouted not taking my eyes of the screen.

Thankfully, I had gotten to the bus before the guys did, so I quickly had a shower, and changed back into my clothes, before sitting down and making myself look like I hadn't done anything productive today.

 "Yeah sure," Louis smiled. They all indivitually made their way onto the couch.

"So how did it go?" I asked the boys referring to the practise award show they'd just been at.

In responce, I got a chorus of 'greats' and 'amazings'.

"Well, I met Katy Perry." Louis stated smugly, making Niall roll his eyes.

"I literally met her on x factor three years ago."

"Oh my god! No way, You are just too cool man." Zayn stated sarcastically, holding a smirk.

 "I met Selena Gomez and Usher if that makes you feel any better?" 

"It doesn't!" Niall snapped at Harry. "And by the way, I met Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez!" Niall spoke smugly, just like Louis had a couple moments ago.

"Oh fuck off."

              [ Harold Edward Styles ]

"Alright, I've got to go, I love you, bye mum!" I spoke through the phone.  

"Hey Sean?" I asked as I took one final look in the mirror at my appearence, before smirking in satifaction.

"Yeah?" He perked up once I called his name.

"Are you going to be going anywhere today?" I asked while grabbing my phone. 

 "Not really, I'll probably see if one of my high school friends wants to hang." He nodded.

"Sweet."

"Yeah, She moved here last month, and I've been dying to see her, thankfully the bus stops in exactly her area, I think she's fifteen minutes from here." He smiled widely.

"Thats good, We'll probably be back around eleven," I let out a little smirk. "So you can do whatever you want if you decide to bring your friend here instead of meeting her at her house or where ever." I winked.

              [ Selena Gomez / Sean Hemmings ]

"Hello? Yeah, I'll meet you in your car, the boys just left."

A knock was heard from the front of the tour bus, scaring the crap out of me.

"Ma'am you have to hurry. The award night is going to start in 40 minutes," The guard warns me. 

 I quickly nodded and followed him to the car.

"Alright!" Valarie clapped once the driver had sped off towards my makeup artist's house.

 Once we had made our way to her house, we immediately started on my makeup.