Prolouge

*Summer*

I remember when my best friend, Hailey, told me that whenever you feel compassion for something, do something about it. Take initiative. Take charge. Be a leader and show others what is right in life.

I have hair. Ha. I wish it was just that easy, but it's not. Everybody tells me my hair is like Rapunzel's- long and blonde and soft and silky and golden and beautiful and worth a million dollars. I am not trying to brag, but I have to tell you where the story starts to get to the end, right?

Hailey was right about that saying though. Even though I had gorgeous hair, I still had a deep feeling in my heart that told me to sacrifice my hair for someone else who didn't have any. Through Locks of Love, of course. But my friends would never let me to that. They say my hair is too worthy.

I know I am basically boring you to death with all of these details of my back story. But like hair, if you don't have roots, you can't let it grow. So stay with me.

You could say that I'm popular. But I would never be one of those mean girls who are rude and popular. No, all of my friends consider me as one of the sweetest people they know. I just happen to be everyone's friends. Except for Melissa.

Melissa is that girl I was talking about earlier. She is mean, rude, and popular. She's a witch in lip gloss. Nobody likes her. Nobody is her friend, they are only her fan. But, of course I wouldn't say that to her. I'm not like that. I keep my thoughts to myself.

Melissa has always envied my life. My family, friends, and looks. I never mind. I just live my life to its potential. Which means, of course, I'm a dare devil.

But I'm getting off the point. The point is, this story is set in freshman year of high school. It is an action, drama, romance novel, having to do with an evil girl in high heels, (Melissa Roberts) a beautiful prince who helps the princess(Ha, You will find out about him later.), an awesome best friend (Hailey Jones), and of course, the princess, the Rapunzel with long golden hair; me, Rilee.

Thanks for reading! Make sure to comment and vote for the prologue, and comment and vote for the description too if it's easy for you :) and as always, dftba.