chapter 1

Asher p.o.v
It was my fourth year in
high school , and i was late because it's Monday.

But when i got to school , devotion was over, class was in session , i got there before the teacher did tho.

Finally it's lunch time , because i'm starving .

I met up with my best friends and we went to the lunch room . I got five best friends - Emma , Lucas, xander , Payton and Cedric . But i got a big crush on Cedric , but while in the lunch room i was thinking about how i got the world's greatest best friends ever, I mean i couldn't find no one else like them .
Sarah was or is still my best friend but it seems like she's changing a bit. But if she doesn't talk to me anymore i wont be worried about that,because i got other friends who care about me.
It was my last class for the day which is English.
Emma,Payton and Lucas
was waiting by the front gate for me. As i reached over to them,i started saying how sorry i was for being late. By the way,did i mention that Payton and Lucas is a couple,yea that's right.
I reached home had a shower,then had my dinner. Every time i think about Cedric ,i mean he's so kind,caring and sweet.
Now it's Friday and i had math first ,we were learning algebra. It's lunch time, and i couldn't find Cedric any where. Most of the time i don't get to see him,because were in different class.
On Saturday i wash and clean up around the house and all. And i was really bored,so i read the whole day,and don't get me wrong i love reading.
The other day now i had to clean the bathroom ,which makes me get real tied,i would like to sleep the whole day,but other things to do around the house. Also i live in a extended family with my grandma,she's the one who's taking care of my little sister and i.

Chapter 2
Asher p.o.v.

Thank god ,school had started,i went during devotion tho. I was standing right behind Cedric, and the person who was talking on the microphone told us to hold hand's to say our prayer. I felt his soft,smooth fingers slip into mine, then i felt myself trembling,and i knew i was nervous.
Prayer was over and all, and then he asked me why was i trembling,so i answered was i,then said yea.
Cedric and i were in the lunch room,we were talking about life and what we wanted to be when were older. But lunch time was over and non of us had class, so we were still there talking. Every time he talks to me he's always smiling,you will always see that gorgeous smile on his face that makes him look even cuter.
The other day in devotion they spoke about a banquet and i am really interested because, i have a dress that i have never worn before,that my mom had bought for me. While everyone was worried about who they wanted to be there date, my friends and i were just entering the cafeteria. Then i heard someone my name, it was Nick and Francis, those guys are Cedric and xander best friends. So i went over to where they were standing, and they were like really happy to ask me a question, until Nick said, would you like to be Cedric's date.
For a moment there i froze,because i never thought he would ask me to be his date,then i said yes but i think i freak out a bit. Then every one was smiling,i took a peek at Cedric and smiled. I went back to where my friends where and tell them everything.

Chapter 3
Asher p.o.v

We were in December and there was this thing keeping and i was planning to go.
I wore a white jeans, a body blouse and a black uppers boots. You didn't even had to ask of course Cedric and xander is going to their. And this time wasn't there, it was just Payton, me and Sarah. We were walking by the staircase,then i heard Cedric called out my name, and and out to saying hey, and he gave me back the same reply. You look great Francis said, thank you i added.
After we were finish taking and all, Sarah said that she was hungry, so she bought chicken and chips and a drink, and of course we helped her eat. Soon after we were finish,Payton and i went into the dance room. I asked the DJ to play me song,but as he did time was up. As i walked out the room,i back up to where the benches were.
I sat there for a while doing nothing, then Cedric came and sat beside me, you okay, he asked, the DJ didn't play my song i answered. Then i heard cracking,he is actually laughing at me. I want to take a picture with you,he added,and i be right back he said again. I got up from where i was seated and went to where they were making the stage. I saw Cedric looking around, and knew he was looking for me, because he wanted to take my picture. But i was so nervous,i was wondering how i would on it, and so many thing's ran through my mined.