1: The Beginning

Yuki's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to the peaceful sound of birds chirping, the gentle breeze of the wind. My soft, comfortable bed beneath me.

Now, that's what you expect right? Well, nope! Anything but that, I wish I could wake up peacefully. now, let's restart this, shall we?

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEE-

"Uggggh," I moan, wanting more sleep, "Why kami......" 'Wait, my alarm is on, which means..'

"Oh shit!! I have school today!!" I panicked as flip off the covers, my bare feet touching the cool wooden tile floor.

I rush to get dressed in my casual outfit since my high school doesn't have a uniform (AN: *mutters under breath* so lucky.). Back to the story, I sigh in relief, remembering I actually finished my homework. As you will see later on, I am very lazy and I procrastinate.

A lot.

My casual out fit was a Uzumaki symbol t-shirt, and normal blue jeans.

Yes folks, I am, a one and only, naruto fan. It's the only thing that can being me out of reality for once.

I grab my back pack as I rush down stairs, not wishing to anger my 'mother'.

"Hello mother." I politely say, seeing her in the kitchen."Oh, hello dear, did you sleep well?" Mother says with a sickly sweet tone, that makes me flinch most of the time, but I have gotten numb to it, after all, 10 years of  this makes a person numb when you don't wish to remember. I notice my father rushing out the door with his work suit on.

"Good morning father." I say, grabbing a trail mix bar out of the cabinet. He simply grunted and left.

I silently scoff in my head. Rude. "Going so soon dear?" My mother says with the fake disappointment in her disgusting voice. "I'm very sorry mother, the teacher requested that I come early to school today."
I smoothly lie, just jumping with excitement to get out of this hell hole.

I hear a creak in the floor board and glance at it to see my older brother coming out of his room."Good morning sis." My brother chirps with a bit of happiness to see me. My brother also hates our so called parents. So that's one thing we have in common.

I simply nod in his direction, and walk casually or the door. As soon as I close the door, I make a run to the bus stop. Man, waiting for the bus is such a drag. I hop on the bus and sat next to my best, and only friend, Elly Chirsten. One reason we are BFFs is because we both love anime. Two, we both have family issues, but her mom saved her, while no one can save me.

Elly have me a big grin, hugging me as I winced slightly, hoping she won't notice. Sadly she did and said,"Again?" I nod my head slightly and looked down. Oh, did I mention my parents love abusing me? That's the reason my mother asked if I slept alright, they cut me all over my body even writing letters like monster, or freak. They have been doing that for years.

Elly sighed,"Well, I heard there was a new naruto episode out." In my mind I smiled softly, Elly always cares for my well being, trying to cheer me up.

I started rambling on about how great it was, and trust me, this wasn't a first time. School neared and I frowned, 'please kami, don't let me get bullied today.' And on to school we went.

All through class I kept praying that, looking at the clouds. They were so peaceful and free, they get to express anything they want, they don't hide anything. So... Pure.

BUUUUUUUZZZZZZ

Sigh, there's the final bell, kami heard my prayer.

I pack my stuff up and meet up with Elly at the school gate."What now Yuki?" Elly questions giving me a hopeful stare."We could go and sneak  into my house." I shrugged a little.

I glance back down at Elly to see her eyes sparkling with happiness."Yeeeeessss!!! We'll be all James bond movie up in your house, like ninjas!" Elly shouts, jumping around before running to my house. Sigh, what a troublesome best friend.

Then I smirk a uchiha smirk. I may not show it, but I'm just like Elly. We sneek by the back window of my room and I boost Elly up. I hear a loud smack before a quick mumble of, "I'm ok....." I snicker, before I grab my key out of my bag and unlock the front door."Mom? Dad? Brother?" I say softly, not wishing to anger my mother and father. Silence.

It's TOO quiet.

"Mom? Dad? Broth-" I choked in my last words as I came to see why it was so quiet. Blood. Just blood everywhere. 3 dead bodies on top of each other."B-b-brother." I managed to stumble out. I let out a strangled scream, as Elly came tumbling down the stairs."Yuki! what's wro-" That's when everything went in slow motion.
Man.

Black.

Elly.

Gun.

Bullet.

Blood.

Blood spilling out of my friends head like a waterfall. I saw the look in her eyes, as though the life was literally draining out of her. The man in black smirked, and turned to me. I froze. I just stood there, being weak. Not doing anything."Well look here, I missed one." the man smirked a venomous smirk. One step. Something in me snapped, and everything went black.