4: The almighty hokage!

yo! Sorry for not publishing in a bit, but i haven't had much inspiration at all so.... yeah
thank you for reading!
************************************

Yuki's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I immediately I panicked and flinched back but then soon realised the window was closed. I almost sighed in relief until it hits me. Guy is a specialist in taijutsu, a window is nothing for him! I screamed as glass shards flew everywhere piercing the hatake in front of me.

Well, I was crouching behind him, where else do you think I would be? On the bed right next to the window?

Psh, nah fam. I got the hell out of there.

So I peeked around to see Guy kicking Kakashi in the face with just glass shards sticking out of him. And lemme tell you, Kakashi was not amused. I quickly backed away and ran for my life out of the hospital.

Well, as fast as a 5 year old can run. Luckily, I got the element of Guy's distraction, so I was able to get away first. I ran and ran and ran until I stopped in the middle of the streets just to realize I had no idea as to where I was in konoha. I groaned in displeasure and looked around to see if I knew a person/character here and o boy, I found just the person. A sly smirk made its way across my face.

The almighty duckbutt. For those of you who don't know, I personally have a hate for Sasuke when the massacre happened up until he lost his arm an rejoined the village. He is truly such a prick, but as of right now, he's a 5 year old like me, so we're chill for now. I walked up to Sasuke for him to look at me for a glance, look away and snap his head back to me.

"Hey.... I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" Sasuke said with a cute curious face. My god, I just can't bring myself to hate Sasuke right now, he's too cute."Heeeeeeeeey, you. You ok there?" Sasuke asked confused. I snapped out of my trance as I looked at Sasuke. I just tranced out again and started to walk towards the hokages building, for it would be best to talk with him right now.

Little Sasuke was still calling for me but then stopped and walked away soon realising I wasn't going to listen to him. I soon saw the red building an took my sweet time walking up the huge unfair stairs. Just kidding, I'm waaaay to lazy to actually climb up them so I improvised. I tried to do the transportation jutsu. Might as well see if I have chakra or not.

I thought of the hokage's office and I just felt a small breeze and a few whooshes as I have my eyes closed. I slowly opened them only so to flinch at the cold metal on my neck.

In my mind I was thinking, 'BOI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING FOR PUTTING A KUNAI AT A TINY, DEFENSLESS LITTLE GIRLS NECK.' but it seems I said that out loud.

Que awkward silence.

I still had my eyes closed as I felt the metal move off my neck and a few more whooshes.

"Hello young one, you may open your eyes now." The hokage said in a kind voice. I peeled my eyes open and looked around to see them. Guy and Kakashi. There eyes widened as Guy pointed at me and screamed, "It's that YOUTHFULL girl!" I froze and jumped behind the hokage as he simply chuckled at his jonin.

The hokage turned around so he could face me and gently picked me up as set me on the floor in front of him where everyone could see me. "So, what is your name child?" The hokage asked me. I looked at him and then Guy and Kakashi. I looked back at the hokage and pointed at them,      "They have to leave." I said in my cute innocent child voice and added a little pout in the end just to exaggerate.

The hokage waved his hand to dismiss Guy and Kakashi. Kaka-baka simply sighed and dragged Guy it for he was being stubborn and yelled on how the YOUTHFULL hokage and YOUTHFULL girl will be OK.

The hokage now turned to me with a gentle smile, "As I was saying, what is your name child?" I gave a small smile, "Yuki, I am unaware of my last name. I was simply never told what it was." I shrugged.

The hokage sighed, "Where did you come from?" I looked at the hokage and gave him a look on how I had a huge explanation but really didn't want to tell it, but the hokage simply rose a eyebrow.

I hung my head in defeat as I started to get ready to sum up my crazy day. "Well, to start off, I'm from another world."