Chapter 2

Lucius' p.o.v:
I see Dumbledore walk in and he looks furious. "Mr.Snape you have done a very horrible thing." Severus nods. "I won't expel you but you are suspended for a month. And detentions for the month after." Severus nods but looks upset. Dumbledore and Severus leave and soon me, Bella, and Cissy leave.

Luna's p.o.v:
I soon wake up and see the only people here are Remus, Potter and Sirius. Then i feel warmth and sparks in my hand. I see James is holding my hand. I blush and wake him up. "What are you doing here James?" I ask and he blushes?? As he explains. "I was worried. Your like Sirius' little sister." I nod and wake up Padfoot. Yes i know Remus' furry little problem. Then i wake up Moony and say. "I must tell you two something. I know about Remus' furry little problem." They nod and James says. "Well then you absolutely must become a marauder. Can you produce and patronus?" I smile. "I can do more than that." I then shift into my animagus form. It is an adorable white coyote. They smile and look at Remus. He is deathly pale. I shift back and the boys see my expression. "Tonight is a full moon." Sirius says. I nod and Remus asks. "What shall her nickname be?" They boys think and James strokes and imaginary beard. I giggle and Sirius says. "How about Snowdrop?" I nod happily and so do the boys. "Welcome aboard Snowdrop." I smile and Poppy comes over and checks me out. She gives me a potion that tastes like candy and lets me out. I walk to my dorm with the guys and soon fall asleep in my bed.