Chiyuki

BEE-BEEP BEEEP. "No why"? I take the pillow and wrap it around my head. "Just five more minutes". BEE-BEEP BEEEP. Ugh, "FINE"!! I pull myself up and throw the pillow at the alarm. Gosh, what time is it. 7:25!? I'm gonna be LATE!

I trip on my blanket as I fly out of bed. Ignoring the fact that my beds a mess, I get my clothes and head straight for the shower. It's locked, why?

I knock on the door, "Hello"? Am I in the right dorm? "Yes, oh sorry. Um who's there"? God, I bet I'm in the wrong one again. "Here let me get out".

 Okay it's a girl, sigh, I do have a roommate. "It's okay, I just didn't know". She comes out; throws her clothes on me and asks, "Could you bring the car around so I can sneak a quick joy ride"? Who does she think I am, her maide. "Um, you know I'm your roommate right"? She looks at me like I just killed a puppy. "Ya and you know I just asked a question? I expect it to be down now! Oh and the names Chiyuki Kimura, don't wear it out 'kay". She snaps her gum and leaves.

 Great, I can't believe I did that for her, and now I'm late. I'm running as fast as I can. I changed into my uwabaki's and ran to my home room.

No, the doors locked, gosh I didn't make it. I knock on the door, waiting for the teacher to ask why I'm late.

He opens the door and lets me in, surprisingly without a word. "Please take your seats. We have a lot to cover".

"Ohayou gozaimasu class, I'm going to be your world history teacher this semester. My name is Daigo-sensei, and today......". I can't find my notebook. Ugh, where did I put it. "Psst, psst, psssst Mika-chan". Who's calling me?

"Over here Mika-chan". huh? "Can I see your homework? I didn't finish". "Sure Ayame-chan". I take out the homework and reach over the empty seat behind me to give it to her. "But wasn't it like assigned over the summer"? "Ya, haha. I just didn't feel like doing it".

Knock knock. "Oops sorry I'm late, but daddy I was  just picking up your breakfast with Emiko". "It's alright, just take your seat". He turns around,"Alright time to assign seats. Haru sit here, Mika behind him and Ayame next to her. Okay, I want you here and behind her is.......".

Oh my gosh it's that boy, right in front of me. What do I do if he remembers me? What do I say? Okay I'll just not recognize him and every thing will be, "Okaaaaaa-". Ugh I fell, why now? " Are you okay. Here let me help you up". Wow he's so nice. I can't even speak. "T-Thank.....you".

"Wow I didn't know little miss shy could even speak two words without falling again". "Stop it Emiko. Thats enough it's her first day. You and your sister shouldn't pick on her please". Aw he stood up for me.

"Alright class dismissed". I took my things and tried to avoid my roommate and her sister. "Where do you think you're going". "T-To my d-dorm". "No, no you're coming with us 'kay". They take my arm and pull me with them. Wow they're strong.

 "Okay, lets get this straight alright. You stay away from him, away from me, and away from my sister. And if you dare say anything to any one, I will personally....-" "What's going on here"? Haru. "Oh just talking to the new girl of course". "Alright, I have to get going see ya Mika-tan".

Ugh, back in my dorm. God why must she be my roommate. "Did you get the milk"? "Ya, right here". "Good, maybe you're not so useless". I just walk into my room, lock the door and grave my notebook.

                 Diary Entry:

Dear Mimi,

    Wow, turns out I do have a roommate, Chiyuki. She and her twin sister are so mean.

Well besides being ambushed by the twins, today was pretty good. Haru stood up for me, wow he's so nice to me. Haru, I like his name, it sounds really cute.

Sigh, I can't talk to him though. I'm to shy, but why. I wish I could stand up for myself. Maybe I'll try tommorrow.

          ~ Mika Kiyomi