Chapter 2: Kasi Hana

((I didn't make up Sari, VenturianTale did))
The person is Sari, my orc follower!
"Sorry I didn't save you sooner!"Sari apologizes helping me out of the rubble. Vath is rushing to try and open the cell, but we escape on our dragon Iron Fang.
"I must take you to elder Alduan." Sari says with no expression in her voice so I can't tell if it is good or bad.
"And why is that?" I ask realizing we are almost there
"I musn't tell you why." she says still with no emotion
"If we get close enough to the ground I shall jump off and run." I say, and I mean it too.
"I know you wouldn't do so." she says now with a slight laugh. In a few moments we land at Elder Alduan's home
"Greetings Roselyn, thank you Sari for bringing her to me!" he says excitedly
"Yeah, yeah what do you want?" I ask impatiently
"I want to give you this." he says holding out an iron sword with a leather grip on the handel. I could tell it was freshly forged by its slender sides and it shines like the fire a dragon breaths.
"Th-thank you!" I say happily swing ing my new sword around.
"I also wanted to give you this." Elder Alduan says giving me a stuffed cat made of midnight blue fabric and solid back eyes.
"A stuffed cat really? What am I, four?!"I ask angered
"Just wait."he said irritated"Kasi Hana awaken!"he adds. The stuffed cat leaps out of his hands and bowes to me.
"Greetings, I am Kasi Hana! I am a magical companian!" they say enthusiasticly
"Two things 1, what does kasi hana mean? And 2, are you male or female?" I ask hoping it isn't offencive
"I'm male and my name means fire flower in Japanese!" he says not sounding offended at all.
"We must get going." says Sari
"Before you go Roselyn, your sword takes you to any dimension you wish!"said Elder Alduan as we mount Iron Fang I raise my sword and we appear in the 15th dimension.
((So this is the last chapter for today I hope you enjoyed!))