night out,

Josh (POV)

About an hour later me and Oli where sat on the sofa exploring each others mouths, when there was a knock on the door. Luckily we were both in clothes im wearing a pair of drop dead boxers black skinny jeans and a plain grey top, Oli looking very stunning wearing light blue skinny jeans and a drop dead jumper.

standing at the door was the members from bring me the horizon joined by my band matt kean was the first to speak

"you going to let us in then?" he asked, why where they here?

"yeah sure come in." all of them walked into Olis large apartment this time Lee spoke up

"do you want to go for a drink" he murmured holding the keys to the tour bus.

Oliver (POV)

I have got a lot to think about, so i decide to stay at home whilst Josh and our bands go out together. Josh would probs.' come home drunk, well that will be fun.

Josh ohh Josh the passed week has been horrible, the way he just sat there his eyes empty of every emotion.

his girlfriend well ex girlfriend got a sentence for 7 years in prison for killing Sofia, she would of hade more but at the time she didn't no what she was doing apparently she was on loads of drugs so she wont actually remember the death of her baby.

Today i saw a different side of josh, i love him and im so happy he loves me to, i have liked him since the party but i was just to scared to tell him. But when he said he loved me it was the best moment of my life.

Authors note --

sorry i no its really bad at the moment and the writing is shit its my first fan fic :) comment and tell me what you think and i will update it tomorow or later :)

Oli (POV)

Two hours later i hear a knock at the door, it must Be josh, i open the door expecting to see Josh standing there. But when i look down i see a white basket with a baby inside what the fuck! who would just leave there baby out side some strangers door!

i pick up the baby and bring it inside its asleep, i notice a note.

Dear Josh,

I tried looking for you and people gave me this address

this is serenity shes a month old now. I have tried looking after her i just can't do it on my own so you can have her, you wont be able to find me as by the time you read this i will be dead.

sorry, Jacey

WHAT THE FUCK!.

I must have screamed that out loud because serenity started crying, shit. Josh has hardly gotton over the death of Sofia and now he has to look after this baby!

I looked down "Hello serenity" shes got little curls of brown hair and beautifully brown eyes she looked so much like Josh, i will not leave him We will raise this child together i promised.

Now what should i do josh should be back soon, and he will be drunk, maybe i will just tell him in the morning i can keep her quiet till then.