Getting Comfortable 9

Mark scoffs and faces the camera and says "Wow." He then looks back over at me and shakes his head slowly with a smirk on his face. I shrink down in Marks chair a bit and say softly "Sorry" He then bursts out laughing, and after a few chuckles says "Zelia. That was AWESOME!" He shouts, making my muscles become at ease as I let out a few giggles. "Say Zelia, have ever tried the hot sauce challenge?"You nod and say "Yes, of course, why? If this is a challenge, its not going to be a challenge, I've done this about 3 times." Mark was taken aback by this and introduces the camera with "Well I've done this about 3 separate occasions as well. Ready?" He handed you the bottle and fork, challenging you to this spice war. You end up winning and then Mark starts doing truth or dare with you for about another hour before ending the live stream. Even after the stream ending the boys had left you both alone for the rest of the night as you continued your abuse and interrogation, and of course like every Truth or Dare it ends in relationships. I remember when I was little I would talk late into the night about crushes and gossip at sleepovers and I haven't done that in about a year. You had moved your conversations out beside the pool and ate some pizza with soda while talking about your lives that you didn't say before. After a while you thought it was time to tell him that you knew "Mark?" "Yes Zelia?" "I knew"