Chapter14

Your PoV

I found Jin the next day eating lunch. I turn him around and grab him by his shirt collar. "You've got some fucking nerve." Adam says "What'd I do this time?!" He says "Oh nothing much just almost make my boyfriend FUCKING FORGET ME THAT'S ALL!" I say "Oh that rock, it was hilarious!" he says laughing. "It wasn't funny!" Ross says. "The next time you mess with ANY of us were gonna have a real problem." I say letting go of his shirt and walking away back to the cabin. "Hey did you talk to Jin?" Max says kissing my check as I walk in. "Oh we talked to him alright." Tim says laughing. "That doesn't sound good, what did you do?" Phoebe asks me. "Just a empty threat that's all." I say putting my bag on my bed and getting out a piece of gum and putting it in my mouth. "Why?" I ask. "You can't keep doing this he's going to take you serious, and you might get in trouble." Phoebe says. "Relax girl. She's not going to do anything." Jess says sitting down next to me on my bunk. "Just don't get hurt. Please" Max says "I won't!" I say laughing. We sit and talk for hours. "Hey guys, did anyone else notice that in 4 days summer is over and we all have to go home?" Tim says. No one responded. "Wow, it's already over isn't it?" I say sitting up. I guess we'll all have to say goodbye." Alesa says. I can see the tears in her eyes. "No, I refuse to just let this summer go like nothing ever happened!" I say. I rip out a piece of paper "Everyone is going to write their number down, we are not forgetting anything." I say we all write down our number and exchange not wanting to face the fact summer was coming to a close.