Chapter 5

I looked away before knocking on Liam's Door. I watched Niall opened the door "Oh, I thought it was Pizza." He mumbled before walking to wear I am guessing the guys are. I brought my stuff which I got told to bring.. Well my onesis.. I just wanted to bring it.

Niall sat down on the couch "Um.. Where am I sleeping?" I asked as everyone looked at me. I was in a real shit mood.. I think that was one of the biggest fights I have had with my father ever and want it stop replaying in my head.

"Well, you are going to be sleeping with Niall." Liam answered. 

I nodded, something I wouldn't do if I didn't have a fight with my father.. One that just.. It had shocked me a lot.. I shrugged it off "Um.. Where's that?" I asked "Remember, I have never been inside of any of your houses." 

Liam shrugged it off and lead me to the room, he opened the door.. I looked around and it was great but he decided to leave me so I could get changed which I changed in some black leggings, some random shirt and my onesise before going down.

I saw everyone eating pizza but I didn't take one I just sat down next to Niall which honestly was awkward for him but we are trying to become friends.. Which I must note is the hardest thing ever "So, cause Demi just came while spending one and a half hours getting into her pikachu awesome onesise.. Let's get to know Demi.. We have known you for ages but it feels like we have never talked to her." Louis stated.

"Hit me with questions." I smiled "Go around in circles." 

"What's your favorite colour?" Perrie asked, I smiled "I would say Red only cause Black is a shade." I answered.

"Who's your favorite singer or singers?" Zayn asked... This is the best question ever "Kelly Clarkson, Paramore, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Abigail Williams, Lamb of God, Dr. Acula, the Devil Wears Prada, and Job for a Cowboy." I answered "I haven't heard of any of them besides Kelly Clarkson and Paramore.."

"What's your favorite Movie?" Danielle asked, forgetting Zayn "Donnie Darko." I answered "I haven't heard that one.." Danielle mumbled "Oh well!". 

"Favorite Video Game?" Liam asked "I have to say Minecraft at the moment." I answered.

"If you could have one thing right now, what would it be?" Harry asked.

I would want my happiness back.

I want my mum back.

I want my friends back.

I want everything back, that was once mine and made me happy.

"My guitar!  I forgot to bring it!" I lied even though it was true.. I jut wanted something else.. more.. more than anything.

"Favorite Youtuber?" Cara asked... I thought for a moment "Smosh, PewDiePie, Dan is not on fire, Amazing Phill, O-2-L and more. I just watch too much YouTube it isn't healthy."I answered making them all laugh.

"Favorite Website?" Eleanor asked "Well I got a lot but my top three have to be YouTube, Tumblr and Twitter." I answered.

"Favorite Book?" Louis questioned "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen." I answered.

It was now Niall's turn "What's your favorite food?" He asked awkwardly "Pickle." I answered randomly making everyone laugh "But seriously Pickles are awesome." I added. 

I just answered all the questions so easily, and when they ran out I was thankful they didn't ask anything about makeup or family. We walked to bed and I sat down and looked for the script and once I found it I grabbed it looking at it.. I sighed "Hey." I heard. I looked up to Niall.

I faked smiled "Hey." I replied, before looking down at it.

"Aren't you going to take off your makeup?" Niall had to ask out of all questions, I shook my head meaning 'no' and looked at what I needed to read "You know, it wrecks your skin and if you are trying to be more beautiful which your fine you should take off your makeup." 

"No, I don't take off my makeup around people.. Besides my family." I halfed lied "You haven't even seen my skin since I was ten." 

"Can I ask you anther question?" He asked, I nodded "Am I the reason why you wear makeup and if not.. Who?" He asked, hoping on my bed...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT  <3

Don't forget to drop a comment or maybe favorite it. xX 

And if you love the story add it to your Library! 

-InfinityAndBeyhondCc