Chapter 20

I laid down on my bed, I let the tears I didn't want to come out. It feels like me and Eleanor are fighting and it hurts, I wish it was back to the good old days where no one knew about the past and people would tell me off when I would fight with Niall.

Friendship means everything, when your hope is like mine, you try to grab hold onto everything and anything. It's my fault, I should've told them when it wasn't so late! I shouldn't even be here! I should be where ever my sisters are! I shouldn't of stayed here! 

I got up and walked over to my mirror, in my room and not in the bathroom. I looked at my imagine, I looked tired, ugly, fat, worthless and many more. I felt my visits coming together, they were starting to turn more pale than I was. Without wanting to do anything, my visit lifts up and connects to the mirror which went into millions of pieces. 

I screamed at myself as I started to cry, I fell to the ground and smashed my hands on the broken mirror pieces not even caring, what do I honestly have to lose? No one even cares, no one knows me. If they knew, they would run to hills!

I hate teachers so much too! They expect so much from, there standard is high for me! It's higher than everyone else's! Who do they think I am? I know they know a lot but they shouldn't be like a Mr.Know It All and expect me to be like! I don't even want any guidance! I am always wrong to everyone! 

~ Niall's POV ~ 

I sat on my couch, as Niall came over "I'm so sorry for not telling you guys, I just couldn't betray Demi lke that. I know you're my friends, but Demi has done so much for us the last thing I want to do is do something like that, as much as I wanted to, as much I wanted to shout and tell you that Demi isn't a bitch... I just wanted Demi to feel like she is at least getting some respect." Louis said, he is here to tell me why he went behind our backs like that. I must admit, he had a point. 

"Fair enough, but we got to tell someone. As much Demi wouldn't like it, she is going threw enough stress and doesn't need this. She doesn't deserve it. I know I don't like her, I do but I still have a lot in my heart hating her but there is a limit." I said.

"Are you talking about that girl from like yesterday?" My mum questioned, popping out of no where.

I turned to her "Yes, but I rather you not fan girl over her, like last time." I answered, hearing a little giggle from Louis.

"You should invite her around." My mum suggested.

I smiled "Oh, Demi told me she was going to do something with her mum and dad." Louis interrupted my thoughts, I was hurt? How? I don't even like Demi like that, maybe it is cause she is such strong and want to reward her. 

I got a call and it was from Cara, I answered it telling everyone to shut up, maybe as rude as Demi can get "Hello, love." I greeted.

"Hey, I am doing your costumes now, well you and Demi. It's been so hard cause you are busy at soccer and Demi won't even say hi." I know feel Louis's pain.

"Oh, I'm around a Medium, I will ask Demi's and text you hers." I replied.

"Thanks, Niall! You're the best!" Cara cheered "Bye!" Before hanging up.

I got Demi's number which I took off Louis cause Demi was too stubborn but I text-ed her what happened, don't worry. Demi did not really come over and kick Louis in the balls... Louis just imagined it.

"Hurry up, you fat bitch!" I heard in the background.

I was confused "Sorry, I am somewhere if a lot of drunks." She apologized, something didn't feel right "Shut up! I'm on the phone!" I heard her shout quickly.

"Oh, Cara called up asking for your size for the play." I said.

"Oh, I am small." She answered "Or size eight, something like that." 

She seems like a happy person on the phone, like not one of them people who wouldn't mind ripping peoples heads off but in real life, she isn't like that... Well she sorta is and sorta isn't. If find out about who she really is, yes, she is a nice, happy person. If you don't, even though you have had a friendship lasting around six years, no. 

"Hey, as much as I- Okay, I am not going to bullshit, so no. I don't want to talk to you but I have to go." I swear, this girl bipolar. Sweet one minute, A pain in the ass next.

As I typed in Demi's size, I didn't really notice she was that fit. Considering she is always sleepy and too lazy to do anything, I can barely remember when Demi did kick a ball around or joined in PE and gave her and when she did she complained only saying she is too tired.