Update

Hey guys sorry for not updating for like a REALLY long time. It's just my life has been really busy and sucky. Basketball season started with AAU and school ball is just right around the corner. Also I got lots of drama going on with my life. My best friend just got in a relationship with a f*ck boy and I just got dumped yesterday😭 so please forgive me for it posting. Also I'm on a writers block rn. I'm sorta active with my other story because I have that whole books planned out. Not so much with this book. But I'm sure I'll think of something later. Also if you're still reading and caring about what I'm saying I'm proud to give out a spoiler.

There's gonna be a new giant and tiny fanfic.

It's

Gonna

Be

Star

V.s

The

Forces

Of

Evil
Yes, I'm excited to start this. But it's gonna be awhile... I think. Idk when I'm gonna post and start on it but I'll let you know soon. I got to think about the plot and stuff. But don't worry, there's gonna be romance of course💁🏾💞 so yea here's my update and don't hate me I'm trying to think about the next part of the story.
Also I would really love it if you check out my other story. It's more humorous than this one in my opinion since it's all of my OC's (originally characters) rather than someone else's personal characters. If that book can reach up to 20 stars or whatever it is then I'll probs post. If not... well.... it's your choice....

Jk😂😂😂 I'm not that mean, but still😐

If you're still reading thx and check out my other story and sorry again. Bye✌🏾️