Chapter 8: Let The Truth Be Told

At 4:00 AM that saturday, the bus that the Abby Lee Dance Company rode to competitions was in the parking lot waiting to take Abby, Sebastian, Gianna, the girls and the moms to Nashville, Thunderstruck competition wouldn't start until 12:30 and in the parking lot, Mackenzie, Abby, Gianna and Sebastian were in the parking lots.

"Kenzie, this is gonna be your first competiton as a Miller." Abby told her.

"I won't let you down, Miss Abby." Mackenzie replied, she told her mother that she would call her "Miss Abby" at competitions and in rehearsals, but when they weren't competing, or they were outside of the studio and were in between classes, she would call her "mom".

"That's good to hear." Abby smiled at her adopted daughter.

"Kenz, did you know that the moms and the girls still pestered us on where you were staying this whole week since monday?" Sebastian said to his sister.

"The girls and moms were asking me about it too, but like i've said before, i told them i was staying with Brookie and her mother." Mackenzie stated.

"They're gonna find out the truth sooner or later at one point." Gianna predicted.

"Gianna, i'm gonna have to agree with you. Maybe we'll tell them after the competition and maybe then they'll stop their pestering." Abby said.

"Hopefully, they'll understand." Mackenzie admitted.

Gianna then wrapped an arm around the adoptive daughter of Abby. "They will, Mackenzie. They will."

Then minutes later, the girls and their moms arrived in the parking lot and immediately, they got their bags for the competition known as Thunderstruck and they got on the bus and 7 hours later, the bus arrived at the James K Polk theater, greeted their fans, got signed up after entering and headed to their dressing room.

"Christi, Jill, Holly, Kristie, get Chloe, Kendall, Nia and Asia ready because the solos and duet are going to be up first!" Sebastian ordered.

Kendall was the first to step out of the dressing room and she was in a edgy halterneck hologram patterned spandex jacket, shiny metallic accented the collar, topskirt and belt and there was a sparkling rhinestone buckle, attached to it was a fluffy tricot underskirt and spandex shorts were attached at the waist and in addition, elastic straps provided the support and on Kendall's hands were metallic mitts.

Nia came out of the dressing room and she was decked out in a versatile spandex tunic that had confetti sequin brilliance and it was attached to a matte jersey biketard and red nylon/spandex shorts, she was wearing a sequin newsboy cap and sequin wrist cuffs

Next to come out of the dressing room was Chloe and Asia. They were both decked out in a black matte jersey dress that had sequin fringe, premium metallic binding trimmed the camisole neckline and a black matte jersey leotard was attached and they had rhinestone ponytail holder.

"Good looking costumes you girls got on." Gianna told them.

"Thanks, Miss Gia." Chloe stated, then a stagehand told them that their solos and duet will be coming up soon and she, Nia, Kendall and Asia all left the room, then Abby, Sebastian, Gianna, the moms, Brooke, Paige and Mackenzie all headed to take their seats.

"Coming up in our elite junior soloist division we have Kendall from the Abby Lee Dance Company with We Will Rock You!" The crowd applauded as Kendall stepped from the wings of the stage and stood still on the stage, she began dancing very well to the music through her whole solo until the song ended and then she headed off the stage.

"Next we have Nia from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Contagious Love!" Nia came out on to the stage and was standing on the stage. The music began and she started to dance and she was doing good from start to finish with her moves and tricks, then she left the stage.