Chapter 11: Back from Thanksgiving Break, Shocker

Three days later, the Thanksgiving break was over and rehearsals for competitions would resume that day and the time was 3:00 PM. At the Abby Lee Dance Company, Sebastian had just arrived at the studio and was now on his laptop looking to see who was going to be at the competition, which was going to be in St Louis as Abby and Gianna came from Studio A after preparing the pyramid as Mackenzie was in the Dancer's Den waiting for the other girls to arrive.

"Hey, seb." Gianna said to her boyfriend and they smooched.

"Hello, Gia." Sebastian said, then he hugged his mother. "Hi, Mom."

"Hello, sweetheart." Abby responded as she hugged her son back. "How did your weekend go?"

"It was good, didn't do much." Sebastian answered. "I slept the thanksgiving food off and did some excercising and the the day after thanksgiving, i avoided the shopping traffic, because you know how shoppers are the day after the thanksgiving."

"We avoided that too." Gianna stated.

"And we always do our christmas shopping in advance." Abby said as Jennine, Rachael and James came from Studio B. "Hello, Jennine. Hello, Rachael and Hello, James."

"What's up, Abby?" James asked.

"Nothing much." Abby replied.

"I've heard that we've got a new member of the studio." Rachael said.

"We do." Gianna told them.

"When will the new member get here?" Jennine asked.

"I think they'll get here right about.............now." Sebastian predicted and on cue, a Navy Blue Mercedes Benz GL-Class SUV pulled in and getting out of the vehicle were Kalani and Kira, they walked through the parking lot and then they entered.

"Hello, Miss Abby. We're here." Kalani said.

"Hi, Kalani. Hi, Kira." Abby told them. "Welcome to the Abby Lee Dance Company."

"Thanks." Kira stated.

"Rachael, Jennine, James, we would like for you to meet Kalani Hilliker and her mother, Kira Girard, they're the new members of the team. Kalani, Kira, we would like for you to meet Jennine Wedge, Rachael Thoma-Dennison and James Washington. They're the faculty members of the ALDC." Sebastian introduced.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all." Kalani said, shaking their hands.

"It's really nice to have you a part of the ALDC family." Jennine stated.

"Thanks." Kira said, then the moms and other girls arrived and waited for Abby and Sebastian to call them.

"Girls, come on! Get your rears in gear and get in here!" Abby screamed as Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe, Brooke, Paige, Asia, Kendall and Kalani came in with Holly, Christi, Kelly, Kristie, Jill and Kira entered behind them.

"Girls, we are back from our thanksgiving break and we spent the holiday together with our families at Sebastian's house, but now, it's time to get back to business. Like i've said before, Kalani is officially a member of the Abby Lee Dance Company elite junior competition team." Abby said as everyone applauded and Kalani got hugs from the girls.

"It's great to have you a part of the ALDC family." Chloe told Kalani.

"Thanks, Chloe." Kalani replied.

"Ok, now we've gotten that out of the way, let's get started. First we'll kick things off with pyramid." Sebastian stated as he began with the pyramid.

Pyramid:

Top - Kendall

Middle - Nia, Asia, Chloe