Intro

Me: hey guys, welcome to my first ask and dare book I may not be good at this but anyway I wanted to so please work with me here and please have fun I would like to introduce the characters that will be doing the dare and questions ..... Here they are!

Jack: hello my name is Jack Frost and as you all know I'm I winter spirit, and I love fun! And as you can tell winter is my favorite season!oh and I'm a guardian

Hiccup: yeah we kinda figured dude

Jack: No one asked for you option haddock!

Hiccup: -.- okie grandpa whatever you say, anyway you know me I'm hiccup and I have no idea why they gave me this name but anyway I train dragons and my best friend is toothless and I'm also chief of berk! Merida? Would you like to go?

Merida: thank ye hiccup!

Hiccup: *blushes* an-any time Merida

Merida: ey no need for formalities there laddie!, anyway me names Merida ye may call me mer if ya like and I love archery like the author does! (Me: comes in and high fives her then leaves ) and I ride with me best lad Angus and of course I love apples! Elsa? Would ye like a go at it?

Elsa: I would love to mer! Thanks,hello as you know I am queen Elsa of arandelle ( can't spell right now) I have powers , just like Jack does and I love chocolate but I love the cold weather because the cold never bothered me anyway. and I also have a sister Anna that's all for me! Anna your turn!

Anna: Finally!*clears throat* anyway my names Anna of arendalle (again can't spell rn) and I love chocolate,my sister Elsa, and my best friend kristoff. Your turn kris!

Kristoff:* blushes* oh it's my turn? Okay. My name is kristoff and I do ice for the kingdom and my family are the rock trolls-

Everyone except Anna and Elsa: looks at him like he went nuts 0.e

Kristoff: no really guys,anyway my best bud is Sven and sometimes Olaf and I like the cold.punzie how bout you?

Punzie: thank kris!my name is rapunzel but call me Punzie and I love to draw a lot and I can bake and I can......

*few hours later of still listing what she like to do*

Punzie: I love to sing and oooh and I am cousins of Elsa and Anna ooo! And-

Everyone: PUNZIE WE GET IT MOVE ON

Punzie: geez fine guys, anyway I love to read and my best friend is Flynn and pascal and Maximus .YOUR TURN FLYNN

Flynn: punzie no need to scream!anyway yes my name is Flynn but you may call me Eugene.im an ex thief but a thief to all those beautiful ladies out there.* winks* but I love my bud Maximus. And I believe that's all of us right guys?

*Everyone nods*

Me: so that all we have for today and sorry for a bad intro but please do.....

Jelsa: ask
Merricup: dare
Kristanna: the
Eugenzel: super
Everyone: BIG EIGHT BYE!!!!!!! *waves*