Chapter Five (Alyssa) Written by Jessica Ingro

God help me, yes I would let him fuck me again without caring about getting caught. It was not a good thing. Reality was slowly seeping back in causing me to retreat from Matt.

"We can't do this again. It was a one-time thing," I reminded him. My body slid out from where he had me caged in and I started for the party.

Matt grabbed my arm and spun me around, his face was a mask of determination. My heart thumped loudly in my ears as I fought giving into the question in his eyes. When he saw I wasn't going to cave, he let me go and stepped away from me.

"You'll be back," he informed me with confidence. "There's no way that cunt of yours isn't going to be aching for my cock. Sister or not."

When Matt walked away, leaving my mouth hanging open, I feared he was right.

*****

I could not believe I was doing this—creeping down into Matt's bedroom in the basement in the dead of night. Knowing what was going to happen when I got there, my nipples pebbled under my flimsy nightshirt and my pussy grew wet with each step.

After returning to the party, I hung with my dad and uncle the rest of the night. I desperately tried to ignore Matt's heated gaze as it tracked my every move, but it was impossible. Numerous times our eyes locked and I felt myself crumbling. Thankfully, something always broke our connection and I was able to not throw myself on top of him in the middle of the yard with our family watching.

The door creaked slightly as I turned the knob and pushed it open. Matt had moved down to the basement a year ago after Ramona decided she wanted a sewing room. At the time, I thought she was a nutcase. Right then though, I wanted to sing her praises.

Matt laid on the bed, a small sliver of moonlight cascading over his naked body. His arm was thrown over his head on the pillow and his right leg was cocked. The only place the sheet still covered was his lower legs and feet. My eyes raked hungrily over him. Even flaccid, his penis was something to behold.

Tip-toeing to the bed, I knelt carefully on the mattress. Waking him so soon wouldn't be any fun. Positioning myself so my head was near the lower part of his body, I lightly dragged the tip of my tongue up his length. It was thrilling to watch as with each lap of my tongue, it twitched and grew harder and longer. Such a heady feeling took over me at the sight.

When he was at full mast, he squirmed a little and I held my breath as he resettled himself in sleep. Now that his legs had widened a bit, I slowly switched positions so that I was kneeling between them. I lowered my head and smiled broadly at myself. Waking him up was going to be so much fun.

Taking him as far back into my throat as he would go, I applied hard suction on the way back up. Matt groaned and raised his hips in his sleep, so I repeated the motion. Once. Twice. Three more times. That was how long it took for him to awake. His hands fisted in my hair and he pushed me down over his length until I was gagging on him. This dirty side of Matt served to turn me on even more. I was so wet, I was practically dripping.

"Fuck, Lyssa," Matt grit out between clenched teeth. His hands leaving my head to fist in the sheets on either side of him when his backed arched off the bed.

"Mmmm... not yet," I coyly replied. "But soon little brother, I'm going to put your giant cock in my pussy and make you cum so hard, you won't remember your name."

Sucking Matt was like being handed my own personal popsicle. I went at him hard, alternately sucking and licking, all the while rolling his balls in between my fingers. When they grew hard in my hand, I eased back, teasing his slit and licking the pre-cum there. When I thought he was calm enough to not shoot his load down my throat, I'd start again.

Mewling as he bumped the back of my throat, I maneuvered so I straddled his leg and ground my bare pussy on him. The coarseness of his hair drove me insane.

I pulled back with a pop, panting as I moved up his body.

"I need you inside me," I whispered.

Now straddling his groin, I pulled my nightshirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. Cupping my breasts, I pinched my nipples and circled my hips along his shaft that was wedged between us.

"Christ, you're beautiful." Matt's hands replaced mine on my breasts, his fingers rolling my nipple and sending jolts of electricity straight to my pussy. "Your tits are even better than I pictured. Come here."

Leaning down over him, Matt captured my nipple with his lips. His tongue flicking back and forth over the tight bud. I gripped the headboard for dear life as he worshiped each breast one after the other. When I couldn't take anymore, I pulled back and reached between us. Gripping his shaft, I aimed and sank down over him. Inch by glorious inch.

Matt's hands gripped my hips once I was fully seated over him, keeping me in place as he looked up at me. In the moonlight I could see a mixture of awe and hunger in his features. I was sure it mirrored my own.

"I need to move," I begged him. "Please, Matty. Let me fuck you."

His answer was to raise me up and then slam me back down. When I cried out, he did it again and again until I caught my bearings and was able to take control.

Placing his hands back on my breasts, I circled my hips and ground down slow. Teasing us. I swear I could spend hours fucking this kid and never tire of it. There was no way I was racing to the finish line now that I had him again.

"Faster, Lyssa. I want to see your tits bouncing while you ride me." Matt pinched my nipples hard to prove his point.

With a smirk, I leaned back and rested my hands on his thighs before raising and lowering myself. With each pass I built up speed until I was fucking the ever loving shit out of him. My tits were definitely giving him the show he asked for.

My orgasm gave me now warning. It crashed into me, making me fall forward and lose control of our movements. Matt didn't disappoint, though. He gripped my hips again and reared his own up, completely taking over. It was like riding a bull with how harsh his movements were. So magnificent as it served to extend my orgasm until it another one rocked my core.

I screamed in a mixture of pleasure and agony. I couldn't believe Matt had the ability to do this to my body. I never wanted it to end.

With a hoarse shout, Matt finally succumbed to his own release. Pumping me full of his cum with each thrust. I could feel it leaking out around our connection, too much for my body to contain.

Once we came down from an all-time high, I slumped my body on Matt's chest and struggled to catch my breath. His hands lightly roamed over my sweat slickened skin, making me shiver.

Basking in the afterglow was a necessity. Reality tried to intrude, to tell me that what we just did could not happen again, but I pushed it back.

Matt's breath tickled the hairs around my face as he said, "I told you the bed would be worth it."