' Two

"Seriously Elle? You just got his number at Twitter? You must be kidding. Will I laugh now?" Mae said while we're eating at the park on their Village. She nearly scream as I told her about Carl. This girl will really never change.

I just sighed then smiled and said,

"Yes. Seriously. I just got it there. And No I'm not kidding. That's the truth and I think I like him."

"You're out of your mind. He is popular. Many girls out there likes him. Do you think he will notice you?"

"I think so. He always call me at night it's just a proof that he notices me."

"Do you think you are the only one he's calling? Maybe all the girls that he interacts have his number and maybe he's also calling them."

"I thought you're my best friend? Why do you keep on telling me all those negative sides?" I asked and bowed my head at the table. A tear went out from my eyes.

"Yes I am your best friend. I'm just telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt again. I don't want to see you cry again just because of those stupid guys."

"He's not like the rest. He always make me smile. He makes me laugh. He is the ideal guy that every girl wishes to have. He doesn't just surrender immediately on what he love. He keeps his words."

"How did you know? Do you have a proof?"

"None. But --"

"See you don't have any --"

"Wait up! I'm not yet done. As I was saying, I said that because until now he still love his ex girlfriend" As I said that it hurts me deep inside. Ugh! Why do I feel this? I just knew him a week ago.

After that conversation with my bestfriend, I started to think if my feelings for him are real or I'm just bearing with the situation. I have read a quote saying "We fall for the person who comforts us." I think I just fell to our conversations not to him.