3||SebaCiel||3

"Master Ciel, please tell me what is wrong." The boy had refused to get out of bed. The more that Sebastian pleaded with the boy, the more impatient they both got. "Just leave me the hell alone!" He jerked the blanket above his head and became silent once more. 'What has gotten into him lately? All I ask is for him to get out of bed.. Well, at ages like this, it isn't unusual for such a child to act in this way.' Sebastian sighed and pulled the blanket off of the bed completely. He looked at the scrawny boy that was curled up in one of his old shirts. His head only showing. "Do not irritate me today master, you have work, as do I. I want to get this done as quick as possible." He watched the boy dart up and move quickly to the end of the bed. His hand made contact with the butlers cheek, followed by a moment of silence. Ciel held onto the man's tailcoat, his eyes shut tight as tears threatened to fall. Sebastian wrapped his arms around the boy gently, his hair covering his eyes. "Why can't you just kill me and get it over with? I.. I don't want to live with myself anymore.. Please Sebastian. Please, I'm begging you, help me rid of these thoughts. It's against our contract.. But I want it all to end. Help me." Ciel finally cracked as his tears fell quickly down his pale cheeks. Sebastian was shocked. Not only because the boy admired he couldn't handle things anymore. No, it was that he was crying. "Oh master, that's what you think?" Sebastian tilted the boys head to look him in the eyes, smiling sweetly at him. The demon slowly snaked his arm around his waist and pulled him off the bed, allowing his master to wrap his legs around him. He could feel the boy shivering as he rubbed the side of his leg, the other hand on the back of the blunettes neck. "You may think that you want to die and that there is no one here to love you, yet you have an entire manor full of people who help you and love you even on your worst days. They want you to be happy and find love, I want you to be happy. I don't want you to find love because it's right in front of you master. Can't you see? I love you, I love you with my entire being. Even without the contract I always felt like I would meet someone like you. And then here you come and you treat me like garbage because that's the only way you know how to live." He looked down at Ciel's lips that were wet from when he licked them. His eyes wide at his butlers words, his hands clenching his tailcoat. "S.. Sebastian.. Wh-why didn't you tell me any of this before. I.. I love you just as much and I'm sorry I treated you so horribly!" Sebastian couldn't help but stare in shock as his master embraced him, his arms eventually finding their way around the blunettes small frame. "I'm sorry master, I just simply couldn't bring myself to tell you or even find the time.." He paused a moment as he heard a loud crash from below, three people yelling up at him to come and see what the others did. Sebastian sighed and turned his head to the ground, setting his master gently on the carpeted floor. His feet eventually allowing him to turn around. "Stay.." The older male stopped moving and seemed a bit shocked yet again. "I'm sorry, come again, my lord." Ciel blushed furiously, hurrying to the door and locking it. Turning to face his butler, his heart pounded faster with each passing second until he jumped into Sebastian's arms. "Stay.. Stay with me and forget about those bloody servants. For the entire day, allow me to be your center focus. He blushed yet again before placing his lips on the others gently, Sebastian slowly returning the gesture. His arms holding him close as he walked to the bed, sitting as they both held the kiss. Within a few seconds, Ciel was on his hands and knees, nothing but shoes on his body. He moaned as he felt something push inside him, white overtaking his vision for a bit. His eyes lolled back as he felt Sebastian hitting a certain place that made him go crazy. Ciel moaned louder with each thrust and jolted at every move; he enjoyed this a little too much. Words fell from his soft lips, Sebastian's name, cursing to the devil himself. Timing couldn't be anymore perfect, both releasing at once. The small boy fell to his elbows and allowed a sweet sounding moan to pass. "S-Sebastian.." The older male pulled away from the boy, beginning to hear soft pants from his little lord. "What is it, master?" He continued to kneel over the boys limp body with a kind look in his eyes. "Don't ever leave me. I know you have made the promise to me more than enough times before.. But.. you only say it when I tell you to. I want your heart, your mind, and body. I want a promise that our contract has no control over. I.." The man smiled before, effortlessly, lifting the boy off of the bed, and laying on it himself. It was a perfect, the earl laying on his butlers chest, rising and falling with each breath. "Young master, despite what you think, all the promises have been sincere. Contract bound, yes, though from my heart. Your mind has taken every emotion away from you in Bly wanting your revenge. I hate seeing you feel such a way, for I am simply one hell of a butler and will do whatever it takes to make you happy again." He heard slight snores as he took a look at the other male. His eyes were shut, his mouth open so cutely. Sebastian rubbed the blue hair softly as he pulled the blanket above their bodies. "Goodnight master. I will love you forever, little one."

|AN|
Love me.😅