Fill this gap (Zanvis)

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating! You see, Author~Sama (yes, that's what I'm referring to myself now) has been having lots of issues with school and family... I kinda rushed this but I wanted to post something so sorry if it's bad! Ya, I'm so sorry! Anyway, let's get right to fanfic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane sat on the edge of his bed, sighing to his content. He felt depressed and lonely. It didn't help that he was living with Garroth and Laurance. He wanted to fill something in that large hole in his chest. He grabbed a handful of ponies shoved them under his shirt. Well, that didn't work. He laid down, facing up towards the ceiling and sighed. This feeling wasn't new to him, he had felt it before lots of times. Should he get rid of it? Yes, it hurt a little and yes, he felt lonely but how could he not feel like this? A person like Zane is known to be depressed and upset. And yet, he doesn't want to feel like this. Like any other human being. He longs for someone but... Who could fill this huge void in his heart?

Zane's P.O.V
Bang! I quickly stood up, shaken as I was deep in thought, and slowly went downstairs to see what the commotion was. Did Garroth try to cook again because I swear to god that's the last time. I rubbed his eyes and looked at the monstrosity in front of me. Garroth fell on top of Laurance when trying to grab something from the top shelf... Wow. They were heavily blushing as well, disgusting. "Ugh, get a room all ready," I said as I 'tried' to go back up stairs. Emphasis on 'tried '. Just before I took my first step, Garroth got off of his boyfriend and grabbed my arm. "What?" I said to him, turning around slightly, giving him the 'I don't care' look. He then let go of me and then said, "We have invitations from Aphmau to go to a giant party she's hosting, wanna come?" I looked at him. Would this maybe be what I needed? Or another hundred episodes of My Little Horsies? Hmmm... Yeah, My Little Horsies for the win. "No," I told him and blatantly just left. I went up back to my room, took of my mask, and stared at the wall. What if I actually need time to hang out with friends and be social? Nah. I don't need that, I don't deserve it.

~Time skip to da party, whoop whoop!~

The gay couple left so that meant that I had the whole house to myself! Now it was time for my show. Or so, I thought. Someone knocked at the door. I wasn't bothered to go answer it so I just stayed in my room and carried on with what I was doing. Wait, I wasn't doing anything. Never mind. I got a sudden text from Travis. Why him of all people?

Travis: Hey, you free tonight?
Me: Why? What do you want?
Travis: There's something urgent I need to tell you.
Me: Can't you just text it to me? Is it that important?
Travis: Please, it's really important to tell you in person. It would ruin the moment and make you take it the wrong way if I tell you now.
Me: Fine, whatever. You better not take long, I have a show to watch.
Travis: What? My Little Horsies?
Me: Shut up.
Travis: Hehe, alright, whatever. I'm coming over.

What could that idiot want from me?

I walked downstairs for the second time, running out of breath. Seriously, they should make that an Olympic sport. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it. Stood there was a well dressed Travis, he actually looked quite hands- umm decent. He looked at me with a mesmerised look, as if there was something about my face he hadn't noticed before. Oh shoot! I forgot to put my mask back on, god dammit! I quickly slammed the door and ran up the stairs to get it. As I ran, I could hear Travis mutter, "So cute~", before hearing a giant thud. Oh god, what did he do now? I put on my mask and went back down for the third time. I opened the door the second time to see a Travis on the floor with blood running down his nose. Oh god what have I done? Also, come to think of it, I think he was unconscious.

Oh well. I grabbed his arm and dragged him across the room, placing on the couch. I went to go grab a towel to wipe his nose but was stopped by Travis snaking his hands around my waist. My face went and deep red as he spoke, "Don't leave me Zaney." Zaney? Did he hit his head or something? I turned around to see him not covered in blood anymore, oh well, good for me I guess? He pulled me onto the couch and was hugging me really hard. For some reason, I didn't fight back. I part of me enjoyed this, well, I think. It was warm and nice, something I don't normally feel.

Travis sat up and then pulled me onto his lap. I looked at him with a puzzled look. He took of my mask, looking at all the tiny freckles on my face. He the chuckled to himself as he closed his eyes and put his hands on my waist, then pulling me closer towards him. We were only an centimetre apart when all of a sudden he closed the gap. Not just the gap in between us but also the one in my heart. He passionately kissed me like he had been longing for this moment. It felt like it lasted on forever. He then stopped needing the wretched thing called air and then carried on. I kissed back hesitantly. I was enjoying however. He then licked my bottom lip for and entrance, I let him in. Travis explored my entire mouth, leaving no untouched spots. This is what I needed.

He then pinned me down on the couch, slamming his tongue down my throat. We continued kissing for what seemed like hours. We then stopped, his bright green eyes looking into my blue ones. A strand of saliva connected to our lips. I noticed all the features of Travis's beautiful face. His silky white hair, his piercing green eyes that anyone could fall for. "Is this what you wanted to tell me?" I asked him with a smile. He looked deep into my eyes. "No, I wanted to tell you that I love you," he then replied. I rolled my eyes. "That's what I mean't you dimwit," I told him. He then gave me his classic smirk and gave me a look that he knew but wanted to annoy me. "You jerk."

I then attack his face with a thousand kisses and pinned him on the floor. "You're cute, you know that?" He told me, pinching my cheeks slightly. We both got up and walked towards my room. And no, we are not going to do that. Maybe. I put on the latest show of My Little Horsies and we both watched it together. He then started to comment on my childish behaviour and I just shut him up with a kiss. I layed my head on his shoulder as we watched and eventually fell asleep. Finally, the gap in my heart was filled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading my first proper short fanfic! I will taking requests if you want to ask. I also have a list of future ones that I will be working on! It will most likely include Garrance, Vylante, Katemau and much more!