Well done Gene!

*It's saturday evening and the party almost started when Mary steps in at 10:37 pm. She's wearing black High Heels, black leather pants, a black tank top and a jeans jacket*

Gene: hey baby sis how ya doin'?

Mary: i'm good genie how r u?

Gene: fine thanks. Come on over here

*hey go to a table where 10 of the other members are sitting and havin' a good time*

Mary: where is Paul?

Gene: oh over there talkin' to this blonde sex bomb

Mary: ok i see.. Looks like they know each other..

Gene: ya she's his ex girlfriend named Donna and you know.. He likes to use her sometimes if you know what i mean.

Mary: ya ya alright thanks gene

*mary goes over to the bar where paul and donna are talking to get a drink*

Donna: Mary?? Mary Simmons?? How long didn't we see??

Mary: ... Donna.. Donna Dixon.. Yeah hi.. How are you

Paul: *eyes grow big* Mary! Hey *kisses her cheek* um.. You know eatch other?

Donna: of course we do babe we went to elementary school together!

Mary: *thinks babe?? Stop calling him babe bitch!* yes we did..

Paul: *thinks shit! I hope she does not think that donna and i are together!* oh.. Cool

*mary goes off to gene and sits down next to him*

Gene: come on let's go outside i have to talk to you!

Mary: umm.. Okay..

*outside*

Mary: whats up?

Gene: i want you to stop seeing Paul.

Mary: what?! Why?!

Gene: Mary i'm your big brother and that's my job to protect you from guys like him! Look at him flirting with donna and stuff come on Mary open your eyes!

Mary: ... But i love him..

Gene: WHAT??!! no. No no no. Stop it Mary that's not true. He will hurt you.. Badly. Please don't do this to me!

Mary: Do this to YOU?? Oh yes sorry i forgot it's always about you and what you want and what you feel. You don't care about others feelings just like always

Gene: That's not true!! I care about you!

*Paul is listening every single word they say*

Mary: maybe this time it would be different! Maybe i am different for him!

Gene: NO YOU ARE NOT YOU HERE ME???

Mary: *starts crying*

*Paul comes out*

Paul: she's right.. It would be different.. And she IS different to me.. And i love her Gene.

*mary runs away to her car and drives off*

Gene: Oh good. Cool my sister hates me now. You always bring trouble boy!

Paul: Listen, i know you are afraid of me to hurt her. But i really like her.. No.. I love her.. I would never hurt her. I know i used a lot of women for Sex but only the one who wanted to be used Gene. You know me, i'm a loyal and honest Person. I will not hurt her i swear to God.

Gene: i can't believe you Paul. I just can't.

Paul: Fine. *he angrily goes to his car to drive to Mary's place*

Mary: *laying on her bed crying as someone rings her doorbell. She swipe off the tears and goes to answer the door*

Paul: hey hun..

Mary: oh.. Hey Paulie.. Come in..

Paul: Listen, i talked to gene but he won't believe me that i won't hurt you..

Mary: ya i know.. No one can ever change his mind.

Paul:.. Mary.. I love you..

Mary: *eyes grow big* what?

Paul: i said i love you. And i swear to god i will never hurt you *he goes to her and grabs her waist and kisses her deep*

Mary: *thinks oh god, is this real? I don't care holy crap he's good*

*Paul undoes his tshirt and opens his pants and then undoes Mary's tshirt and lays her on her couch. They continue kissing deep and wild.*

Paul: Let me love you mary *kisses her neck*

Mary: *whispers* yes..

*they two started to make out for 3 hours and then fall asleep*