No place for hiding

*Mary arrives at her apartment, unlocks the door an smashes it*

Mary: how could he do that to me? Why did he lie to me? Why did he promised?? I can't understand *bust out in tears*

*Paul takes a cap and drives to mary's apartment*

Paul: *bangs at her door* mary please open the door! Please let me explain!!.. Mary? Come on baby please *his voice slows down* baby.. Please.. Let me talk to you.. I never wanted to hurt you.. Please.. Open the door for me..

Mary: *slowly goes to her door and thinks should i open it? She opens the door*

Paul: oh thank god! Can i come in?

Mary: *goes besides the door without a single word*

Paul: okay first of all Donna waited for me at the Clubhouse the she starts over with things like "i love you" and stuff like "i want you back" *bitchy voice* and i was like "no way! I'm in love with mary and i love her i will never get back to you! And than this maniac says things like "i'm your destiny" and stuff and -

Mary: paul!

Paul: uhh.. Yes?

Mary: slow down.

Paul: okay.. So the thing is.. She asked me to kiss her a last time.. And i said yes.. An i KNOW i shouldn't had do that but i did.. And i'm really sorry for that.. I want you to know that i really love you! Please mary.. Forgive me..

Mary: this girl is such a bitch. You kissed right when gene and i stepped in. She wanted me to see it! Now everything make sense! I'll forgive you because.. Well.. We aren't a couple so basically you can do whatever you wanna..

Paul: so.. You wanna be my girl?

Mary: ... I don't know..

Paul: ok i see you need time..

Mary: .. Yes.. I.. I love you paul..

Paul: but?

Mary: .. No but..

Paul: *get's on his knees in front of her* then will you be my girl?

Mary: why the hell are you so damn sexy? Ugh. Yes.. Yes i do!

Paul: *get's up and kisses her*

Mary: if you'll ever think about kissing or touching a another girl i will fuckin' kill you.

Paul: yes ma-am *salutes*

Mary: you are so damn hot. How you doin' that?

Paul: *takes off his shirt* i don't know but.. What i know is.. It's all yours *lays her on the bed and gets on top of her*

Mary: holy moly

*they make out many many hours*