The parts of two

Your POV
Darkness. Darkness was all I see. All I remember is I ran into someone in the street he looked me and I pasted out and now I'm here tied to this chair with no way of getting out."I see that your awake darling, I've been awaiting for you to ride out of the land of sleep" i heard a voice say, that voice THAT VOICE SOUNDS A LOT LIKE MARKIPLIER HOLY SHIT." Le-let me go!" I said hoping that I would not get hurt by this 'mark' like person. The lights turned on, and I saw  a man with pale skin,black jeans, the markiplier shirt with the 'm' crossed out, his eyes pure black, his hair  the red part that looks like marks, well it was a blood red-" kitten I hope you know some manners it's not nice to stare at someone~" he purred out, I felt my cheeks heat up." Let me go"I pled out. Wait one God danm minute that's Darkiplier." Why yes I am Darkiplier very good kitten I see that you did your home work~" Dark said again, his tone of voice sent shivers down my spine. He read my mind S H I T. He sighed" yes yes I read your mind can we can we get to the fun part,Kitten" he said that sent more shivers down my spine. I blacked out.
WARING RAPE AHEAD
DARKS POV
She blacked out good. I untied her from the chair and carried her to a bed in this basement. I tied her to the bed, just then she woke up. Those green orbs just looked at me." Le-let me g-go pl-please" She cried out. It's just so cute how she thinks I'm a sweet gentle guy."oh no kitten this is the fun part that I was talking about~" she looked at me, in genuine horror. I crept to her with a knife in my hand. She whimpered as those orbs kept shut. I used the knife to cut a 'D' onto her wrist, her blood looked as red as my hair. I licked her blood off her wrist." Mm kitten you taste good I wonder how you taste below~" I said, all she did was let Out a small whimper. I cut off her shirt to see her bra. I started to suck on her Neck I found her sweet spot." MMMMM Da-dark " she moaned out,"oh no kitten call me daddy"
TO BE CONTINUED