Boyfriend

I finally have boyfriend. He's so great. He cares about me and he's nice and tall and cute. But then why do I still feel this way? I though that once I had a boyfriend it would fix all of my problems, I'd feel pretty, wanted, special. And don't get me wrong, I absolutely feel that way with him. But other times I feel like he doesn't care. He reads my messages and doesn't answer. Maybe it's because he's high and literally can't answer or he's busy, or he's tired of me and doesn't want to talk to me. Or maybe it's on me. I've never had a boyfriend before. I don't really know how relationships work. I really like him and I love kissing him and I'm going to homecoming with him. I'm so excited and nervous. He makes me so happy and so aggravated. He makes me feel pretty and wanted and special. He makes me feel the happiest I've ever had. Maybe it's just on me. I think it is. I can't let past experiences dictate me and my current relationship. He probably doesn't think about me as much as I think about him. That's okay. I just have to live in the moment right? I can't constantly think about how he could potentially wake up one day and think "What the hell was I thinking?". I just have to live in the moment and be happy. Yeah. I'll do that.