the slurpee that changed my life

Chapter 1.

My life is based on trips from my house to the 7-Eleven for buying Slurpees. In summer I make those trips very often. 

I go alone. I don't have many friends. And sometimes I rather be alone. I feel so free and comfortable being by myself, sometimes my dogs go with me. They make the trip funnier and make me feel less lonely.

I always pick 3 flavors, always the same: Blueberry, then coke, and then at the top, red powerade. Those 3 flavors remember me all my summers. 

I go back to my house. I hate looking at my Slurpee and seeing how it is less and less and less, and then it's gone. My tongue is blue, because of the blueberry flavor. I always throw the empty glass to my bedroom floor. I am too lazy for going to the trash.

My mom comes to my room, I see her and take off one headphone.

-'Amanda I've told you many many times... Pick this up and put it where it belongs'

-Where does it belong?

-Well the trash can. There is no other place

-Oh okay. Sorry. I'll pick it up in a minute- I put myheadphone again -And yeah there is another place, my floor, it looks good in it.

I take a look at my mother, she rolls her eyes, and leaves my room.

That's the daily routine. Well almost everyday. I wanna make something different, experience something, feel something different that changes the 15th summer of my life.