Memories

(Ryusaki) 

Tohru helped me make my lunch for my first day of school since I moved here. I genaraly like school except when people make fun of my hair and eye patch. When we finished making my lunch I put it in my backpack and I went up stairs and changed into my uniform. I couldn't tie my eye patch nomater how hard I tried, so I went down stairs to get some help. At first I was going to ask Tohru but she was buisy making her own lunch, so I started looking for someone else. I looked in the living room, and there sitting at the table was Kyo. I walked up to him and said, " Will you please help me put on my eye patch? I can't tie it my self." He nodded and tied the eyepatch. After Kyo tied my eye patch Yuki walked in and sat at the table, I sat in my normal spot next to Kyo. " Um...........Ryusaki?" I heard Yuki say, in responce I said, " Yes." Yuki then continued, "Well Ryusaki, if you don't mind me asking.........what happened to your eye?" "Well, you see I was talking to Akito and I sudenly had an asthma attack and he through a vase at my face and well.........." I stopped not wanting to continue.

*Flashback*

I fiddled with my beads as Akito staired at me, then an excushiating pain exploded inside my lungs. I dubbled over as coughing fits raked through my boddy. Akito shot up and started yelling at me. I couldn't understand a thing he was saying. Then I saw a vase herl twards my face. Then black out.

*end flashback*

Soon we left for school and walked in. Yuki took me to the office to get my scedual. When we left the office, Yuki left me at my home room class. I found an empty seat next to a boy with black and white hair. The teacher came in and asked me to introduse myself, I walked up to the front of the room and said, " Hello my name is Ryusaki Sohma."  I then walked back to my seat and tried my heardest to pay atention but I kept wondering about the boy next to me, who had hair kind of like mine but with black roots not white. During free period I asked the boy, " Are you a Sohma too?" The boy nodded and said, " I'm Hatsuharu, nice to meet you."  Then a boy wearing a girls uniform yelled, " Hey are you really Ryusaki Sohma, the panda." I nodded. Hatsuharu, Momiji and I started talking and after a few hours of talking the lunch bell rang. We were walking to the cafetiria when we met up with Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru. " Hey Ryusaki, I guess you met Hatsuharu and Momiji." Tohru said in a cheery tone. Kyo was about to say something but was interupted by a boy with glasses, " I see you have not changed your dress habbits, Momiji Sohma." Kyo sweat droped and said, " Will you shut up Takei!" But Takei just started yelling at me, " And you Ryusaki Sohma, that hat and eye patch are out of dress code, and your hair is worse than Hatsuharu's!" I grabed my hat and shook my head and cried, "No my hat was a present from my sissy!" Then before I could do anything one of the girls with him snatched my eye patch away and gasped at my eye. I quickly shut my eyes as the other girl was trying to yank my hat off. After I got out of their reach I clung onto Tohru and bawled my eyes out. Then Haru started yelling, " HEY! YOU BASTARD, YOU CAN'T TREAT RYUSAKI LIKE THAT. WOULDN'T YOU THINK THAT SHE HAS A REASON TO WEAR THAT EYE PATCH. AND HER HAT IS ONE OF THE ONLY THINGS SHE HAS LEFT TO REMEMBER HER SISTER. YOU BASTARD!"  Presedant Takei ran for the hills leaving my eye patch on the ground. I picked it up and Haru helped me put it on. After I calmed down we walked dowm to the cafatiria and ate lunch. It turns out Momiji and Haru are both zodiac animals.