Good- Bye

(Hatori's POV)

"Are you sure you wont regret loosing the memories of her; your only daughter?" I asked looking at the couple seriously. "The only thing we have regretted for the past 7 years is ever having that ..that ..that monster as a child."Khoikhoi  said holding his wife, Yoko close. Ryusaki watched us as closely as a lion stalking it's pray. Tears started forming in her one good eye. She watched as Khoikhoi held her older brother as I erased his memories first. "Azaru, hold still!" Yoko yelled at the 16 year old, he stopped squirming and held still. I erased his  memories then his parents'. They walked out of my office and strait past Ryusaki. Tears dripped onto her skirt, as she baled her fist. She looked up at me, Her Red eye swirled to blue. I placed a hand on her downy head, Her white hair was as soft as downy feathers. I walked her to her bed room and sat her down at her desk. She puled out her Math homework. She Did her home work in seconds, she always was good at doing her homework. She put everything back into her backpack. She sighed, slid out of her chair and walked over to her closet. She packed all her clothes in her suitcase. She closed the suitcase and walked over to me and said, "I'm ready." I took the suitcase from her and walked with her to my car. She climbed into the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. We drove to Shugure's house, were Ryusaki will now be living.