Chapter 2

As I was rolled into the emergency room all I could think about was my brother.
Is he okay? Are my parents okay? After thinking for awhile I looked over and saw my parents being rolled in. That's when I knew that this all wasn't a dream, it was reality.

      I got rolled into my room and immediately they put the sleeping gas in me. While asleep, everything was black.

***

      I woke up to the sound of the doctors talking. "Where's my brother?" I said. "He's doing just fine sugar." One of the doctors said. "What about my parents?" I said back. Everything went silent. "Are they okay?" I said. "Um.. sugar, your parents didn't make it." The doctor replied. no...No...NOO! They can't be dead. I was just crying for hours. My thoughts were running wild. I felt like it was over.

*a few hours later*
      "Can I see my brother?" I said with a scratchy voice. I honestly didn't even care about my injuries. I didn't even ask. I just wanted to see my brother.
I heard crying so I looked at the doorway. There was my brother. He was fine. "He has a slight concussion but he will heal quickly." He doctor said while handing him to me. I gave him a big hug. We both stopped crying. I felt peace because he was okay.

      I laid with him as he took his nap. While he was sleeping, I prayed for my family and my future. I was very worried. Talking to God always made feel great about who I am and it gave me hope. After praying I started to cry again. I shut my eyes and took a nap too.

***

      We woke up and it was already time to eat supper. It had been a rough day but I kept happy for my brother. I looked over and saw that the doctors had brought in my baby brothers stuff. The doctors came and put my brother in his little bed. I ate some food and drank a lot of water.

Everyone was being so nice that i had forgotten about what had happened. I didn't want to finish my food anymore, I lost my appetite. I laid my bed down and rolled over on my side. Why did this have to happen? I started to cry my eyes out again. Why does this have to be so hard? Then I remembered what I had learned in Sunday school just the day before the wreck had happened. Everything will go as the way God had planned. Just thinking of that made me happy because I knew God had been there the whole time. He wanted this to happen for some reason.

We were okay and it was going to be okay. As so I thought..