Everything Has Changed

~Forever and Always~

-5 year later-

Cassandra's POV ||

"Austin get off me" I groaned as Austin's sleepy body was laying on mine.

"I'm gonna be late for college" I said. He still didn't move.

Fine were doing it the hard way. Since he didn't wanna get up I pushed him off the bed. Once I heard of thud I smiled happy with what I just did I got up and started walking to my closet before I could reach it I felt a pair of arms snake around my torso and lift me up.

"Payback" Austin smirked at me.

"I don't know if this is payback" I said biting my bottom lip.

"Oh it is" he whispered into my ear giving me the chills running down my body.

"Well I'm liking this payback" I said smiling.

"Me too" he said kissing my nose.

"Now your just being a tease" I said.

The way he was talking was making me want him even more and whispering in my ear over and over again was not helping one bit.

"Is my payback over" I asked.

"No your not even in college Cassandra" he laughed.

"Well it's still a good accuse" I smirked.

"For anyone but me" he said.

Well someone's a little sassy today. Now that I thought of it where is my little girl. I forgot to mention shortly after Austin proposed to me I got pregnant and had a beautiful daughter named Abigail Mahone I was really nervous when I found out I was pregnant because my doctor said my body wasn't cable of holding a full term but it did. The first time it didn't hold it for the full term which was really sad but if that miscarriage didn't happen I would have never probably got my beautiful girl Abigail.

"Abby" I called out.

"Yeah mommy" she said entering mine and Austin's room while brushing her Barbies doll hair.

"Mommy has to go to work soon and does daddy so Calie is gonna come over and watch you until dad comes home ok?" I told her.

"When will you be home" she questioned.

"Tomorrow honey; mommy is making good money tonight" I Told.

This extra money will help towards the wedding of my dreams. Yeah it's been 5 years and we still haven't been married. Crazy? I know.

"I'll be home before dinner time" Austin spoke up.

"Ok daddy" she said kissing his cheek. Aww.

As soon as she left the room Austin had a wide smile on his face.

"Aww" I said.

I walked to the closest picking out my causal plain dark blue scrubs. I grabbed my salmon and white colored running shoes. I put my scrubs on and placed my shoes on my feet. I was so not ready for this stressful day at work.

If your wondering I did graduate from college and became a nurse. I'm a charge nurse meaning I only take care of the front desk unless otherwise. I went into to bathroom placed my mascara on my eyelashes and put my hair in a high ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana.

There Abigail was drawling a picture it was very weird picture.

"Abigail sweetie what are you drawling" I said placing my hand on her back.

"A picture of you, me and daddy" she smiled.

"Why is mommy wearing a long dress with her hair up" I asked.

"I'm drawling your wedding" she smiled while grabbing the yellow and coloring my hair in.

"Daddy's wearing a tux" she smiled.

"I see that" I smiled.

"I'm wearing a flower girl dress" she said pointing to her white ball gown type dress.

"It's beautiful" I said.

She smiled and took a deep breathe.

"Mommy" she said.

"Yes" I questioned.

"How did you and daddy meet" she asked.

Oh Abigail sweetie you have no idea how this all started.

"We meet in the first grade the teacher placed him at our table because he was a new student" I smiled at those memories like they were yesterday.

"I wanna meet my husband in first grade like you mommy" she smiled.

"You'll meet him one day" I smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Austin" I shouted.

"Yeah" he said back.

"I'm leaving now" I said.

"Okay hold on I'm coming" he said walking into the kitchen.

As he entered the kitchen Abigail got up and handed me the picture. I smiled. Who knew a 5 year old could draw so good. She has one hell of a future ahead of her.

----------

As I got into the hospital I was greeted by a nurse. She smiled and I smiled back at her. I went into the break room grabbed a water bottle and went to the front desk and sat in the chair and looked at some charts. Some disturbing and others just normal.

"Hello" a male voice took me out of my process of looking at charts.

"Hi" I said looking up.

Oh my god is that who I really think it is. No it can't be.

Authors Note: Hai guys! First chapter is up hope you enjoy (:
-Kate Dallas-