Day Four

~Forever And Always~

-Day Four-

Cassandra's POV ||

I woke up remembering Austin's and I encounters last night. It made me smile ear to ear. I honestly can't remember the last time Austin and I had this great of a time since I got pregnant with Abigail.

"GoodMorning beautiful" Austin's said in is sexy morning voice.

"GoodMorning" I said.

As I looked down I remembered that I had nothing on. Same with Austin. We were both wrapped in our sheets after what happened last night. As I sat up I held the sheets to my chest so nothing was showing.

"I'll go make some coffee for us baby" Austin said placing a kiss on my lips .

As he stood up I blushed as Austin caught me staring at him with noting on.

"Like the view" he smirked.

"Keep dreaming superstar" I said and laid back down letting out a big sigh.

I laid down for about 5 more minuets just staring at the ceiling. I finally deiced to get up and go take a shower. As I got up I grabbed my red laced bra and some black panties, cuz I liked to mix things up. I then grabbed one of Austin's shirt that was really big on me. I took all my needed items and walked into the bathroom as I walked in I turned on the hot shower water and steeped in.

I let out a soft quiet moan as the water hit my back making the stress go away. About 15 minuets later I turned the shower off and steeped out and put my bra and panties on. I then stared at myself for some odd reason I looked like my mom like exactly like her. I've been told I looked a lot like her but I always thought that I looked more like my dad. I have more of his features than I do of my mom. After thinking I finally placed Austin's shirt on over my head and walked out to the kitchen.

I saw Austin in the kitchen and walked over to him. Since he's so tall I had to stand on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Coffee smells good" I said taking a cup and putting it up to my face to smell it again.

"French Vanilla just how you like it" he smiled.

"You know me so well" I told him.

He smiled his signature smile making me melt even though I was sitting on the counter top. He walked to me placing his cup of coffee down on the counter top. He stood in between my legs and placed both his hands on my thighs sliding them up making my shirt go up more.

"Austin not now" I moaned as he kissed my neck down to my shoulder.

"Oh come on Cassandra" he smirked.

"Mommy daddy what are you doing" Abigail said.

Fuck. This is awkward.

Austin jumped at the voice of Abigail and nearly almost spilling his coffee. It made me chuckle.

"Nothing" we both said in unison.

"Mommy, daddy was touching you" she said.

Oh Abigail. If only she knew.

"That's what you do when your in love with someone" I said.

"I am in love with someone" she said.

Austin and i both looked at her like she was crazy or something.

"Who" we both said.

"Jackson" she said.

Dear lord how did I know?! Is that even consider love? I dont know probably not but we'll just let her think that.