Chapter 1

Ashton P.O.V

"Fuck" Michael yelled

"Luke honey slow down Mikey keeps spilling the punch"

"Mom I'm not even going fast it's because they don't fill the potholes with cement what's the fucking point of taxes."

"Dude this is not a fucking political debate we're driving a fucking car"

"No one asked for your input Calum"

"Luke" Liz said in a warning tone

The car was absolute chaos. Luke was still mad at Liz for buying us a place I mean he liked that part we all did but not the roommate that was supposed to come with. We were on our way to the place now because we're supposed to give a "welcome" greeting to our roommate. Calum said hes probably some fucking slob who shits his pants and the end result of that comment was Liz throwing the remote at his head.

"Shut up Calum" Michael yelled

"Fuck you" Calum said as he pushed him

"Stop" screeched Liz

"We're here"

Luke hit the breaks hard

"What the fuck Luke I'm so tired of this bull..." Michael started then stopped he started speaking in a slow irritated tone " you know what this is your car fuck it" and he dumped the whole thing in his car.

There was a silence but you could feel the tension spreading through the car.

Luke reached over and snarled "You little shit"

AND back to chaos

"Stop" I yelled finally tired of their bullshit. Everyone turned around to look at me since it was the first thing I had said the whole ride. "Just get the hell out of this car get the food and luggage and GO" They all looked at each other nodded there heads and started getting out the car.

"Thank you" Liz mouthed.

"No problem" I said still slightly irritated.

"We got all the food out" yelled Calum

"Mom do we really need to bring all this food I mean this dudes probably gonna pig out and eat it all today."

"True" said Calum

"Luke Calum" Liz scolded "stop"

"Luke give me the keys ... Thank you"

She opened the door and the dark hardwood floors were shining but piled with dirty paper towels, windex, dust rags etc.

"Great we got a fucking clean freak" Calum muttered

"Just shut the hell up" I said

Calum started muttering about "someone" being an annoying little bitch.

"Shh" Michael said "I can hear some music"

"I think it's in the bathroom" said Luke

We walked in Liz in front the bathroom was a HOT mess

"OK so not a clean freak" Calum said

We saw wet footprints leading to one of the many bedrooms. "WTF" Luke muttered annoyed as hell. We followed the footsteps into the bedroom and BAM!!

There stood a tanned, long legged, curly haired girl wearing nothing but black volleyball shorts and a white lace bralette with an oversized gray flannel. She was placing clothes and shoes in her closet while dancing to whatever music that was playing on her phone.

"Damn" Luke breathed

"That is definetly not some slob who shits his pants" Michael said in amaze

"We haven't even seen her face guys" I said "chill out"

"Stop that don't judge her body like that" Liz once again scolded "she is your roommate and you are to treat her with respect."

"Sure whatever gets me laid" muttered Michael who was avoiding her glare.

"Oh hi" said the girl in a shocked, breathless but happy tone.

We all turned our heads.

"Fucking hell"

Authors Note:

Yay!! first chapter done please send me book covers and I will ONLY update if I get some comments so please write below and I hope it isn't trash and that you guys like it

-A