Chapter 1

"News Flash MOM, I'm not a perfect child and I will never be a perfect child! You need to know that!"

"Well you need to start being a perfect child."

"What more do you want from me mom? I'm on honor role, I get good grades!"

"You do not have good grades! you have a A+ English, B Choir, B+ Health an a C in Math. You need to be an A+ Student! An stop being a bitch to your Math teacher Mr. H!"

"You set the bar to high for me to reach! No matter how hard I try I'll never be an A student! An Mr. H is a total prick! He always gives me attitude, so I bitch at him!"

"Well maybe if you stopped bitching at him he will raise your grade!"

"That's not going to happen mom! I'm sick an tired of you an Bob yelling at me all the time. Ever since my dad died all you guys ever do is bitch at me! I wish I didn't live with to guys! I hate both you and Bob!"

"Fine I'll make a deal with you. At the end of this year, if you don't get your grade up from a C to an A in math, your moving to Texas to live with your Aunt Beccy!"

"Whatever Mom!"

***********************************

That convo was 2 months ago. The start of my story begins March 10, 2014.

**********************************

"Chrisanie wake up you have school today!" yells my mom Stephanie from the living room.

"I don't want to go to school today mom! It's Monday! I HATE Mondays!"

"You have to go to school today, it's your last day going to this school!"

Oh yeah did I forget to me mention that my grades never went up so now I have to move to San Antonio, Texas?! This whole move thing has its pros an cons.

PROS

1. More guys

2. Away from my mother an step-dad

3. Away from my rachet ex boyfriends

Cons

1. Leaving my friends

2. Leaving my Older siblings behind

3. My memories of living in Wisconsin.

But hey maybe ill have a better life in Texas! Oh hey I mite find myself a boyfriend! You know what they say "Everything's bigger in Texas" if your catching my drift haha.

As I get ready for school my mom walks into my room.

"Chrisanie here is your plane ticket." She says while handing me my ticket.

"Mom the flight leaves like 5 hours after school! Don't I have time to gather all my stuff an say my goodbyes?!"

"Nope. Right after school just go to the airport. We will send all of your things to you I a couple days. but"

"Wow well whatever. I'm ready to go to school."

"Now when your plane lands call me so I know you made it safely."

I turn and start to walk away, but she catches my wrist.

"Hey I want you to know that Bob and I love you very much. This move is for your own good. Ill see you in August for your birthday! I love you Chrisanie."

"MOM don't call me by my full name! It's Chris! Ugh! And yeah I'll see you later love ya bye." I give my mom a quick hug before heading for the garage