Chapter One

Ugh. School. I woke up to my alarm clock, tiredly turning it off. I am so tired, maybe it was a bad idea that I stayed up to four A.M. on Wattpad and Kik. Meh, I don't really care. I heard banging on my door, "Bob, come on!" I heard Freddie yell, "We're going to be late for school!" I groaned and rolled of my bed.

THUMP!

"Ow. . ."

"Bob, are you okay?" Freddie shouted through the door. "Yes, I'm just laying face down on the floor because the floor wanted to see me." I replied sarcastically. I heard Freddie giggle. "But seriously though, we need to go." Freddie said, sternly. "Okay, in a minuet," I replied.

Me and Freddie walked up to the front of the school, I saw Nicky and Casady talking, Casady looked very annoyed. When me and Freddie where close enough I heard Casady say, "No, Nicky, say Yá'át'ééh abiní it means 'good morning', say it right!" They shouted at Nicky. "Yah-hat-eh albino?" Nicky said, trying to say it right. By the look on Casady's face, I could tell they where about to tackle him. Their gray eye's where blazing.

(Wow, I added myself in here...)

"Hey Casady and Nicky!" Freddie shouted, waving their hand's in the air like a maniac. That got their attention, I thought. Casady and Nicky looked our way, Casady face-palmed at Freddie's childishness. "We'll continue this later," They said, looking at Nicky.

"Anyways, there's a new kid. Yadda, yadda, yadda." They said. "Really? Cool." I said. 

RING!

"We best be going then," Casady said. "We'll meet up during brain-break, art, figurative writing, and lunch." They said, going off to reading.

DONE, here is the first chapter of the story, are you happy @BobnSteve180 ? This is the introduction to the character's. Yes, my real name is Casady. Big deal.