Chapter Three

Sorry about the last thing I posted for chapter three, also I want you guy's to figure out what Casady- I said. If you figure it out, without looking on the internet. I will write a story for you, like what I'm doing for Bob right now. Also, you have to find out the language~

Right now me and Johnny where in math, learning algebra. After we learned the session, we were given an worksheet for homework. I finished early, and helped Johnny. He had some troubles, but pulled through. When he was done with his worksheet, we packed up our thing's. Then we just talked about random thing's.

Soon, the bell ringed, Wow, school seems to go on much faster, I thought. Me and Johnny stood up, and walked to figurative writing (ELA), where I saw Casady in their usual spot, under the desk. "Hey, Casady!" I called, they looked up from their phone, smiling, "Hey," They said back, putting their phone up, and sitting up, banging their head on the table, "Ow!" They shouted.

They looked at us, face red with embarrassment. Sitting on their seat, pretending nothing happened. Johnny looked at me, and I shrugged. Walking over to the desk with Johnny following after me. He sat beside me, and Casady was sitting on the other side, "How was math?" Casady asked, they, Nick, and Freddie are in normal math classes, while I am in an advanced math class alongside Johnny. "It was okay," Johnny answered this time, looking at Casady.

"I just wanna write a story right now." Casady mumbled, getting a sheet of paper out. "Can I borrow a piece of paper?" I asked. "Sure," They said, oblivious.

This'll be fun.

So, has anyone figured out what I said in the first chapter? You have until the end of this month to figure out~~