Chapter Two

Class was boring, right now we are in Art. Casady was drawing cat's, giving them strange name's like, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, and Leafpool. They said that these cat's where from the book series Warrior's Power of the Three. They said that I should start of with the book, Into The Wild. They said the books are amazing, anyways, a kid in a grey hoodie came in. He handed our art teacher, Mr. Duncan, a slip of paper, Mr. Duncan took that slip and said, "Eye's and ear's?" "Ear's and eye's," We responded. "Good, we have a new student in our class today, mind explaining yourself, Mr. Ghost?" Mr. Duncan said, looking at 'Ghost'.

"Oh, uh, h-hi. M-my nam-name's Johnny G-Ghost," Johnny stuttered, his chocolate brown eye's where full with nervousness. "Nice too meet you, Johnny. You can sit over there." He said, pointing at the seat in between me and Casady. He walked up, cautiously. "Don't worry, Johnny-Boy!" Casady said, with a smile, "We don't bite, only the dead does." They said. Nicky looked at them, confused. "Did you say a song reference?" He asked. "Yup." They said, casually. 

Johnny sat in the seat between me and Casady. "Okay, class. Today we will do groups of five. You will all make a sculpture, make sure you all agree on what it'll look like. Then you will make it. Today, we will start with the design, then we will create said sculptures." Mr. Duncan instructed.

We all started sketching thing's, Nicky sketched a Rino, Freddie sketched a rainbow, Ghost sketched the Ghost-Buster symbol, I had sketched an anime person, while Casady sketched a cat and a rino standing side-by-side, with an anime person holding a rainbow flag, wearing a Ghost-Busters shirt. Which was pretty good. We all stood, wide eyed at their sketch. "Wow." We all said in unison. "How?!" Freddie shouted, their brown eye's showed astonishment, Casady's sketch was awesome, so I wouldn't blame them. "Well, when I was sketching, I stole some quick glances at your art, and wallah, here it is," They said, their silver eye's where shining.

We all agreed on Casady's idea, so now we where getting to know Johnny more. He's a cool guy, lived a hard life. Tough at his home. I feel sad for him. He loves to learn about paranormal stuff as well. His favorite color is red. And he is like all of us, childish sometimes, and serious other times.

RING!

Oh, the bell. We all got our stuff, Casady is keeping the sketch for Wednesday. "Hágooshį́į́!" Casady said to us, we all parted way's. Apparently, Johnny and me are in the same classes, cool.