The Encounter

As Creepson exited the door, he let out a gasp. He was mesmerized by the pure beauty of the outside world. It wasn't dark and dingy like the briefing room, it was bright and clear, bunnies hopping around and horses galloping across the plains. He turned around, wanting to ask what time to return if he had not exploded, but the guards had disappeared and all that as left was him and his teammates.

Without saying a goodbye, his teammates left together and disappeared into a cave. "This is where we can scare the most humans!" Creepson heard one of his teammates, probably Gunpowder. "Then I won't be going in there! I'm here to make friends!" Creepson muttered to himself.

He wandered across the endless plains, searching for a friend, and somehow ended up in a desert biome. He scanned the place and his eyes widened as he spotted a small wooden hut. He could hear someone humming to himself and rummaging through chests."A friend!" Creepson exclaimed. He sprinted towards the hut and  stood outside the wooden door. He took deep breaths and pushed open the door.

"Hi!"

"Aaahhhhh get away from me! I have a sword!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" The human screamed and threw stuff at Creepson, attempting to scare Creepson away.

"Please listen to me! I do not mean any harm! I'm friendly! I don't want to hurt you!" Creepson exclaimed, tears forming in his eyes. For centuries, creepers were always thought to be evil monsters, but there were exceptions, and Creepson was one of them.

"Wait what? You're friendly?" The human was extremely confused. A friendly creeper?

"Yes! My name is Creepson, and I just want to be your friend!" Creepson was relieved that the human understood.

"Oh okay, my name is Jordy, and I'm new here. I need some help getting some materials, can you help me?" Jordy let down his guard and went forward to grab Creepson's hand.

"Let's go!"