The Text

I got up within the first second of my alarm clock blaring. Another Shawn Mendes song was playing. No doubt Vivi was listening, every since the two started to date, she's gone to every concert, tour, place with him. The two were a match made in heaven.

As for I, Nick and I were just about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary in 1 week. Lily had just started to date Aidan, while Sam and Jess had just broken up. I knew Sam was going through a tough time, but Jess was a bitch and, well, she was kind of abusing Sam as a slave. Sam finally told her no and broke up with her.

With so many of my friends couples to keep track of, I sometimes just write it on my whiteboard. I walked over to my list and go through everything in my head. Lily and Aidan were going on a date tomorrow and Sam was avoiding Jess for the rest of the...his life.

Then I looked at something else was written on the board... it was a note to me but from who?

Find me where we first met
A place of where dreams are dreamt.
I'll see you a 4 o'clock sharp
God will see us and send angels to play a harp.
-D

The last line was just a desperate attempt to make it rhyme, but I didn't care. '-D'. Not good. D could only stand for Dylan, or Devin. Dylan and I use to date but he cheated on me so I dumped his sorry butt, and Devin has had a crush on me forever.

I was a little freaked out how the note got there though. Scratch that I was more than a little freaked out! Someone broke into my room while I was sleeping!!!!! That's so creepy! I picked up my phone and text Nick

M: Me N: Nick

M: not good
N:? What isn't good?
M: *sends picture of the note* someone broke into my room, put this not there. And it's either from Dylan or Devin, and none of them is a good choice!
N: look baby, get to school and I'll talk about this with you. luv u

I dropped my phone on my bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast then I hopped in the shower. I got out and dressed quickly in a black shirt with skin light blue jeans. I dried my hair and glanced at the clock 7:30.

I still had 30 more minutes so I checked my phone. 15 new messages from UNKNOWN NUMBER. I looked at them.

?: hey beautiful. How about you put on any other shirt, your covering to much skin😉😍. -D

?: I will be at school, just give me a call when you want to get... naughtyyy🍑🍑

?: Sexy, send me some pictures from when you get out of the shower🚿🚿

?: let's do it babbeee

And so forth. I was not okay with this but I knew I couldn't tell Nick...